B1 中級 14283 タグ追加 保存
動画の字幕をクリックしてすぐ単語の意味を調べられます!
単語帳読み込み中…
字幕の修正報告
In this American English pronunciation exercise, we're going to study some conversation. Today
it's going to be an imitation exercise, where we listen to speech on a loop, like this:
today I woke up...[3x]
Today's topic: what did you do today?
For imitation exercises, I loop a sentence or a sentence fragment three times, then give
you time to repeat. It's more important to focus on imitating than what you're saying.
By looping it three times, I hope you'll hear the speech in a different way: more as rhythm
and pitch than as words and sounds. In fact, sometimes, you might want to repeat back only
the rhythm and the pitch, no text at all. For example,
How are you? [3x]
Uhhh-- instead of trying to say 'how are you?', just going with the rhythm and the pitch.
Uhh. Other times, repeat the text. But don't worry about how you think the words should
be pronounced. Just think about what you're hearing, and reproducing it exactly.
Great. Let's get started.
>> Tom, what did you do today?
>> Today? >> Today.
>> Today I woke up...
>> ...and I went for a run.
>> And, um, then I just worked.
>> So, where do you run?
>> I run in Fort Greene Park.
>> In Brooklyn.
>> That's a nice park.
>> It is a nice park.
>> But, isn't it really small?
>> It's a very small park.
>> So, how, how do you run there?
>> Well, first of all, it's on a hill,
>> Fort Greene is on a hill.
>> So, it's very hilly terrain to run.
>> And you run around this dirt track around the outside.
>> So you just run loops.
>> Right. And you do, like, 50 loops?
>> I do 50-100
>> depending on how I'm feeling.
>> Right.
>> So, what are you doing after this?
>> After this,
>> Nothing.
>> No plans.
>> Should we get dinner?
>> Yeah.
>> Where should we get dinner?
>> I don't know, somewhere in the neighborhood.
>> There's good stuff around here.
>> Ok.
>> I'll find us something.
>> We're in Chelsea.
>> right now.
>> We are in Chelsea.
>> But we're really close to the Union Square area.
>> Flatiron... >> That's true.
>> We have lots of options.
>> Rachel knows a lot about the Union Square area.
>> I used to live there. >> She used to live there, for?
>> Like, four years.
>> Four years. >> Yeah.
>> There's a Barnes and Noble there.
>> And a very strange sculpture.
>> On the side of a building...
>> that used to be a Circuit City.
>> Wait, what sculpture?
>> There's a sculpture,
>> A round sculpture spews smoke.
>> Oh right, right. >> Or steam.
>> So that used to be a Circuit City?
>> It did.
>> What is it now?
>> Is it a Best Buy?
>> I'm not quite sure why we're talking about this!
And now the whole conversation:
>> Tom, what did you do today? >> Today?
>> Today. >> Today I woke up and I went for a run.
>> And, um, then I just worked. >> So, where do you run?
>> I run in Fort Greene Park, in Brooklyn. >> That's a nice park.
>> It is a nice park. >> But, isn't it really small?
>> It's a very small park. >> So, how, how do you run there?
>> Well, first of all, it's on a hill, Fort Greene is on a hill. So, it's very hilly terrain
to run. And you run around this dirt track around the outside.
>> So you just run loops. >> Right. And you do, like, 50 loops?
>> I do 50-100 depending on how I'm feeling. >> Right.
>> So, what are you doing after this? >> After this, nothing.
>> No plans. >> No plans.
>> Should we get dinner? >> Yeah.
>> Where should we get dinner? >> I don't know, somewhere in the neighborhood.
>> There's good stuff around here. >> Ok.
>> I'll find us something. >> We're in Chelsea right now.
>> We are in Chelsea. But we're really close to the Union Square area, Flatiron...
>> That's true. >> We have lots of options.
>> Rachel knows a lot about the Union Square area.
>> I used to live there. >> She used to live there, for?
>> Like, four years. >> Four years.
>> Yeah. >> There's a Barnes and Noble there. And a
very strange sculpture on the side of a building that used to be a Circuit City.
>> Wait, what sculpture? >> There's a sculpture, a round sculpture
that spews smoke >> Oh right, right.
>> Or steam. >> So that used to be a Circuit City?
>> It did. >> What is it now?
>> Is it a Best Buy? I'm not quite sure why we're talking about this!
That's it, and thanks so much for using Rachel's English.
コツ:単語をクリックしてすぐ意味を調べられます!

読み込み中…

American English Imitation Exercise: What did you do today?

14283 タグ追加 保存
Halu Hsieh 2013 年 10 月 3 日 に公開
お勧め動画
  1. 1. クリック一つで単語を検索

    右側のスプリクトの単語をクリックするだけで即座に意味が検索できます。

  2. 2. リピート機能

    クリックするだけで同じフレーズを何回もリピート可能!

  3. 3. ショートカット

    キーボードショートカットを使うことによって勉強の効率を上げることが出来ます。

  4. 4. 字幕の表示/非表示

    日・英のボタンをクリックすることで自由に字幕のオンオフを切り替えられます。

  5. 5. 動画をブログ等でシェア

    コードを貼り付けてVoiceTubeの動画再生プレーヤーをブログ等でシェアすることが出来ます!

  6. 6. 全画面再生

    左側の矢印をクリックすることで全画面で再生できるようになります。

  1. クイズ付き動画

    リスニングクイズに挑戦!

  1. クリックしてメモを表示

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔