VoiceTube is a Taiwan-based company that focuses on language learning; we believe that video-watching is the best way to immerse yourself in an all-English environment, and that it's perfect for non-native speakers to practice. With rapid technological advances, education has gone through, and will go through, some major makeovers. VoiceTube incorporates technology into our products, striving to always offer better services.
If you believe that technology can shape the world or that language-related works are what you see yourself doing, join us and bring VoiceTube to the world! We are always eager to further extend our services to international communities.
We’re looking for experts in different fields to join us. Please refer to the job descriptions below, and send us your resume, autobiography, related works and contact information through
Even if you are not interested in the vacancies listed below, feel free to send us your thoughts/ideas about our products along with your resume, so that we can see if there’s anything we can do for you. Our company is located near the Tonghua night market, on Section 2 Keelung Road, Taipei City.
- Chill-out area loaded with snacks and beverages.
- Holidays proportional to experience: 9 days off in the first year, 12 days off in the second year, 13 days in the third year, so on and so forth. In addition, no work on birthdays! Work-life balance is important.
- Happy hours every Friday: room escape, laser gun battles, cycling… you name it!
- Flexible working hours: pick a day and work from home each week. Engineers totally need this, we get it! :)
- Employee training subsidies: hone your expertise or learn new skills, we will support you.
- New ideas and projects sprout on a daily basis. As long as you’re capable and willing, we will grow together.
- Work alongside some of the most passionate, responsible and sincere colleagues.
VoiceTube Work Culture
- Be straightforward! Feel free to raise questions or present new ideas. You can also talk directly to the CEO.
- Your ideas and opinions are always valued.
- We never take things personally. Only solutions matter.
- We run Scrum to effectively manage production progress. Sprint and daily stand-up meetings boost productivity and solidarity.
- We are a happy team. We have some of the funniest and the most adorable colleagues.
- We have true passion for what we do.