意味(胸が悪くなるほど)いやな, 不快な, 汚らしい
1. to describe something that is disgusting
2. to act dirty in a sexual way
1. The pile of shit on the floor was nasty.
2. Jessica acted nasty in the bedroom.
1. A word used to describes someone's excellent ability at something or to describe something that is ridiculously good.
Garett is nasty at basketball and soccer.
Sherr makes a nasty omelette
an unreal maneuver of incredible technique
That trick was so nasty!
Smutty, pornographic and erotic (the height of base sensuality.)
"I'm his nasty girl" or "I'm nasty for you right now baby."
1. To have excellent ability at a certian sport, activity, ect.
2. An appealing situation.
3. Another way to say "cool".
4. A title given to someone who is nasty(see 1) at something.
1. "Matt's nasty at lacrosse."
2. "We get out of school early? That's nasty."
3. "Halo's a pretty nasty game."
4. "Pat Nasty and Matt Nasty are nasty.
1. to describe something that is asthetically pleasing
Pitbull- "twenty-fours on the truck, that's nasty"
1) Incredibly mean.
1) My new math teacher is nasty; she gave me three detentions just for sneezing in class.
2) I'm not sure what's in that sandwich; all I know is that it smells nasty.
Raven Symone's common saying in "That's So Raven."
"Ya little nasty."
"Wake up, ya nasty!"
"I'm leaving, ya nasty!"
"There is no way I am cleaning this NASTY room..."
"It'll get pretttttttty nasty"
glasgow word for having sex
Ted was looking forward to getting his nasties
Damn, that bitch so nasty, she ROSIE O'DONELL NASTY!!!