what makes you WIN the life game
the price of discipline is always less than the pain of regret
The administration of training which results in the participant(s) becoming more physically, mentally, and/or spiritually adept.
"I've never known a man worth his salt who in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline. There is something good in men that really yearns for discipline." ~Vince Lombardi
1. In terms of [BDSM], any activity in which one person trains another person to act or behave in a specified way, often by enforcing rigid codes of conduct or by inflicting punishment for failure to behave in the prescribed way.
2. Archaic Any instrument used to enforce discipline or to punish physically, such as a whip or crop.
You need discipline to meet my needs.
A word abusive parents use to justify beating their children. What do you call it when an undisciplined person gives disciplinary beatings to others? Hypocrisy.
I'm sick of people beating other people in the name of discipline when they themselves are the ones who need a beating.
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French & Latin; Old French, from Latin disciplina teaching, learning, from discipulus pupil
1 : PUNISHMENT
2 obsolete : INSTRUCTION
3 : a field of study
4 : training that corrects, molds, or perfects the mental faculties or moral character
5 a : control gained by enforcing obedience or order b : orderly or prescribed conduct or pattern of behavior c : SELF-CONTROL
6 : a rule or system of rules governing conduct or activity
It took a lot of self discipline not to cum before her.
1. The mental ability to not do something that'll make you happy.
AKA: Rationally Justified Self-Torture.
2. A short Japanese pornographic anime series, downloadable via bit torrent. The female characters have boobs the size of football fields.
3. A field or area of study or research, usually something that the person hates but can't get out of unless she/he commits suicide.
1.1) This hot chick was completely naked in bed begging for his groove but he just walked out. He's either mentally insane or very disciplined.
1.2) She stared at the cheesecake for 15 minutes and put it back into the fridge, when did she become so disciplined?!
1.3) He resisted the urge to renew his World of Warcraft subscription while his co-workers are raiding together during lunch, he's got a lot of discipline.
2) As soon as he got the "Discipline" DVDs, he took a box of tissue with him & locked the bedroom door.
3) Law was never the discipline she dreamed of, her unique fetish of body exposure makes her always wanted to be a stripper.
An ultimate attack created by Douglas.
The "Discipline!" technique is performed by getting into a firm leveraged stance, concentrating all of your strength into your dominant arm and unleashing a full swing open palm slap or back hand against your enemy. It is important to use your entire body to unleash the technique and scream "Discipline!" while performing the attack to maximize its destructive power.
It deals heavy damage to its target when it lands and also deals an additional 75% of the primary target damage to anything else within its range of attack. Increased damage can be inflicted by charging the attack and can be used multiple times based on the user's stamina.
This attack is most effective against people who like to bitch like a little girl, act disrespectfully towards you, damage your property, owe you money, disobey your rules, make bad jokes or stupid comments, underestimate your ability to kick ass, or question your manhood and/or lifestyle.
Callahan broke a vase in Doug's house. Doug used the "Discipline!" technique on Callahan and he was sent flying several feet.
Douglas screamed, "Discipline!" and unleashed his ultimate attack on Joshua several times for damaging his Playstation games. Joshua almost died but he no longer makes eye contact with Douglas or touches his belongings without his permission first.