B1 中級 5 タグ追加 保存
動画の字幕をクリックしてすぐ単語の意味を調べられます!
単語帳読み込み中…
字幕の修正報告
Plus 0% interest for 24 months on all smart beds. Only for a limited time.
USAA. What you’re made of, we’re >> WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO OUR
>> WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO OUR OVERSIGHT TO PROTECT AND DEFEND
OVERSIGHT TO PROTECT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION, BUT THOSE
THE CONSTITUTION, BUT THOSE CASES STILL EXIST, IF
CASES STILL EXIST, IF THERE ARE OTHERS THAT WE SEE AS
THERE ARE OTHERS THAT WE SEE AS AN OPPORTUNITY WE’LL TAKE
AN OPPORTUNITY WE’LL TAKE A JUDGMENT AT THAT TIME.
A JUDGMENT AT THAT TIME. STEVE: WELL SOME DEMOCRATS JUST
STEVE: WELL SOME DEMOCRATS JUST NOT GIVING UP YET, DESPITE
NOT GIVING UP YET, DESPITE PRESIDENT TRUMP’S ACQUITTAL, IN
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S ACQUITTAL, IN THE SENATE LAST WEEK.
THE SENATE LAST WEEK. NANCY PELOSI HOUSE SPEAKER STILL
NANCY PELOSI HOUSE SPEAKER STILL LEAVING THE DOOR OPEN FOR MORE
LEAVING THE DOOR OPEN FOR MORE INVESTIGATIONS BEFORE THE
INVESTIGATIONS BEFORE THE PRESIDENT FACES RE-ELECTION.
PRESIDENT FACES RE-ELECTION. AINSLEY: SO WILL IT EVER END AND
AINSLEY: SO WILL IT EVER END AND WHERE CAN THE DEMOCRATS GO NEXT?
WHERE CAN THE DEMOCRATS GO NEXT? BRIAN: HERE TO WEIGH IN IS
BRIAN: HERE TO WEIGH IN IS RANKING HOUSE INTELLIGENCE
RANKING HOUSE INTELLIGENCE MEMBER GOP CONGRESSMAN DEVON
MEMBER GOP CONGRESSMAN DEVON NUNES.
NUNES. CONGRESSMAN WE KNOW THEY WANT TO
CONGRESSMAN WE KNOW THEY WANT TO INVESTIGATE BUT THEY ALSO SPENT
INVESTIGATE BUT THEY ALSO SPENT THIS WEEKEND RECALIBRATING,
THIS WEEKEND RECALIBRATING, WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY’RE GOING
WHERE DO YOU THINK THEY’RE GOING TO START IF THEY DO IN FACT
TO START IF THEY DO IN FACT START?
START? WHAT PORTION OF THE TRUMP
WHAT PORTION OF THE TRUMP ADMINITRATION WILL THEY FOCUS ON
ADMINITRATION WILL THEY FOCUS ON ?
? >> I’D SAY THAT OLD HABITS DIE
>> I’D SAY THAT OLD HABITS DIE HARD.
HARD. THEY’VE DONE NOTHING ELSE FOR
THEY’VE DONE NOTHING ELSE FOR THEIR ENTIRE TIME THEY’VE
THEIR ENTIRE TIME THEY’VE CONTROLLED CONGRESS AND DON’T
CONTROLLED CONGRESS AND DON’T FORGET THE DEMOCRATS AND
FORGET THE DEMOCRATS AND INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE STARTED
INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE STARTED THIS RIGHT AFTER TRUMP WAS
THIS RIGHT AFTER TRUMP WAS ELECTED SO THE THATS OVER THREE
ELECTED SO THE THATS OVER THREE YEARS.
YEARS. I’M NOT SURE THEY ACTUALLY KNOW
I’M NOT SURE THEY ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING ELSE,
HOW TO DO ANYTHING ELSE, BECAUSE FOR THE MOST, FOR ALL
BECAUSE FOR THE MOST, FOR ALL PRACTICAL PURPOSES THE
PRACTICAL PURPOSES THE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE AND
INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE AND THE HOUSE ISN’T REALLY MEETING
THE HOUSE ISN’T REALLY MEETING MY GUESS IS THEY WILL START WITH
MY GUESS IS THEY WILL START WITH JOHN BOLTON, MAYBE OTHERS AND
JOHN BOLTON, MAYBE OTHERS AND THEY MAY CONCOCT A NEW HOAX, I’M
THEY MAY CONCOCT A NEW HOAX, I’M NOT SURE THAT THE AMERICAN
NOT SURE THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE IT BUT YOU
PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE IT BUT YOU CAN BE SURE OF ONE THING, THE
CAN BE SURE OF ONE THING, THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL
MAINSTREAM MEDIA WILL SUPPORT WHATEVER IT IS THE
SUPPORT WHATEVER IT IS THE NARRATIVE THEY WANT TO BUILD
NARRATIVE THEY WANT TO BUILD STEVE: WELL CONGRESSMAN THE
STEVE: WELL CONGRESSMAN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA UP IN ARMS
MAINSTREAM MEDIA UP IN ARMS OVER THE FACT THAT ON FRIDAY,
OVER THE FACT THAT ON FRIDAY, THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OUSTED THE VINDMAN TWINS
STATES OUSTED THE VINDMAN TWINS FROM WORKING AT THE NATIONAL
FROM WORKING AT THE NATIONAL SECURITY OFFICE, APPARENTLY THE
SECURITY OFFICE, APPARENTLY THE NSC ADVISOR ROBERT O’BRIEN
NSC ADVISOR ROBERT O’BRIEN IS SET TO OVERHAUL THE NSC
IS SET TO OVERHAUL THE NSC STAFF AS EARLY AS NEXT
STAFF AS EARLY AS NEXT WEEK AND PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS
WEEK AND PEOPLE ARE SAYING THIS IS PAYBACK FOR THEM TELLING
IS PAYBACK FOR THEM TELLING THE TRUTH.
THE TRUTH. WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT?
WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT? >> WELL IT’S A LONG TIME AND
>> WELL IT’S A LONG TIME AND COMING, SO I’VE BEEN ON FOX
COMING, SO I’VE BEEN ON FOX SEVERAL TIMES SAYING THAT THE
SEVERAL TIMES SAYING THAT THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL,
NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL, NUMBER ONE, NEEDS TO BE DOWN
NUMBER ONE, NEEDS TO BE DOWN SIZED, THEY DON’T NEED
SIZED, THEY DON’T NEED HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE AND NUMBER
HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE AND NUMBER TWO, ANYONE THAT WAS THERE
TWO, ANYONE THAT WAS THERE DURING THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
DURING THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED
SHOULD BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND PUT
FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND PUT SOMEWHERE ELSE.
SOMEWHERE ELSE. I DON’T CARE WHERE THEY GO BUT
I DON’T CARE WHERE THEY GO BUT JUST REMOVED FROM THE WHITE
JUST REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE BECAUSE LOOK, WE KNOW THAT
HOUSE BECAUSE LOOK, WE KNOW THAT IT’S HIGHLY LIKELY THAT MANY OF
IT’S HIGHLY LIKELY THAT MANY OF THE LEAKS THAT STARTED AT THE
THE LEAKS THAT STARTED AT THE VERY BEGINNING OF PRESIDENT
VERY BEGINNING OF PRESIDENT TRUMP’S ADMINISTRATION CAME FROM
TRUMP’S ADMINISTRATION CAME FROM THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL
THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL AND THAT SHOULD BE VERY
AND THAT SHOULD BE VERY CONCERNING AND I’VE BEEN SAYING
CONCERNING AND I’VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A LONG TIME.
THIS FOR A LONG TIME. IT’S SAD THAT IT’S TAKEN A NEW
IT’S SAD THAT IT’S TAKEN A NEW NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR,
NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR, O’BRIEN, TO ACTUALLY COME IN AND
O’BRIEN, TO ACTUALLY COME IN AND START TO CLEAN THIS UP SO I
START TO CLEAN THIS UP SO I WOULD JUST SAY DON’T LET THE
WOULD JUST SAY DON’T LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT.
DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT. MEDIA SHOULDN’T OVER-EXAGGERATE.
MEDIA SHOULDN’T OVER-EXAGGERATE. NOBODY HAS LOST THEIR JOB, THEY
NOBODY HAS LOST THEIR JOB, THEY ARE JUST GOING TO BE MOVED BACK
ARE JUST GOING TO BE MOVED BACK TO ANOTHER POSITION.
TO ANOTHER POSITION. AINSLEY: YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A
AINSLEY: YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD A LITTLE BREAK.
LITTLE BREAK. YOU ENJOYED YOUR WEEKEND I HOPE
YOU ENJOYED YOUR WEEKEND I HOPE BUT HERE WE GO AGAIN.
BUT HERE WE GO AGAIN. WHAT’S YOUR REACTION TO JOE
WHAT’S YOUR REACTION TO JOE BIDEN AND IS THIS THE END FOR
BIDEN AND IS THIS THE END FOR HIM BECAUSE HE’S NOT DOING
HIM BECAUSE HE’S NOT DOING WELL, HE DIDN’T DO WELL IN IOWA,
WELL, HE DIDN’T DO WELL IN IOWA, IT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE HE’S GOING
IT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE HE’S GOING TO DO WELL IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.
TO DO WELL IN NEW HAMPSHIRE. >> I’VE ACTUALLY SAID THAT FOR
>> I’VE ACTUALLY SAID THAT FOR A LONG TIME AND I THINK I
A LONG TIME AND I THINK I SAID THIS ON FOX & FRIENDS THAT
SAID THIS ON FOX & FRIENDS THAT I DIDN’T SEE BIDEN AS A
I DIDN’T SEE BIDEN AS A LEGITIMATE CANDIDATE.
LEGITIMATE CANDIDATE. I SAW HIM OVER A YEAR AGO.
I SAW HIM OVER A YEAR AGO. HE JUST DOESN’T LOOK LIKE HE HAS
HE JUST DOESN’T LOOK LIKE HE HAS IT IN HIM, AND I’M NOT TRYING TO
IT IN HIM, AND I’M NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN, I’M JUST CALLING BALLS
BE MEAN, I’M JUST CALLING BALLS AND STRIKES.
AND STRIKES. OBVIOUSLY I’M NOT GOING TO VOTE
OBVIOUSLY I’M NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRAT BUT HE JUST
FOR THE DEMOCRAT BUT HE JUST SEEMS LIKE HE’S JUST SLIPPING A
SEEMS LIKE HE’S JUST SLIPPING A LITTLE BIT AND YOU KNOW, YOU
LITTLE BIT AND YOU KNOW, YOU LOOK YESTERDAY AND THIS IS I
LOOK YESTERDAY AND THIS IS I THINK I HEARD YOU GUYS TALK
THINK I HEARD YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT THIS THIS MORNING.
ABOUT THIS THIS MORNING. HE CALLED A LADY --
HE CALLED A LADY -- AINSLEY: LYING DOG FACED PONY
AINSLEY: LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER.
SOLDIER. >> YEAH, IF I SAID THAT, I MEAN
>> YEAH, IF I SAID THAT, I MEAN , YOU GUYS BE , YOU’D HAVE
, YOU GUYS BE , YOU’D HAVE MY HEAD ON A PIKE.
MY HEAD ON A PIKE. I MEAN YOU JUST CAN’T SAY THINGS
I MEAN YOU JUST CAN’T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT IF YOU’RE RUNNING FOR
LIKE THAT IF YOU’RE RUNNING FOR A POLITICAL OFFICE.
A POLITICAL OFFICE. AINSLEY: IT’S JUST WEIRD.
AINSLEY: IT’S JUST WEIRD. WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?
WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? BRIAN: WE’RE TRYING TO FIND OUT
BRIAN: WE’RE TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT WOULD PROMPT IT.
WHAT WOULD PROMPT IT. >> RIGHT, RIGHT, AND I JUST
>> RIGHT, RIGHT, AND I JUST DON’T THINK NAME CALLING TO
DON’T THINK NAME CALLING TO PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUR VOTERS IS
PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUR VOTERS IS PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA.
PROBABLY NOT A GOOD IDEA. AINSLEY: [LAUGHTER]
AINSLEY: [LAUGHTER] HE DOES TELL PEOPLE JUST GO VOTE
HE DOES TELL PEOPLE JUST GO VOTE FOR SOMEONE ELSE.
FOR SOMEONE ELSE. HE SAID THAT A FEW TIMES TOO.
HE SAID THAT A FEW TIMES TOO. STEVE: A UNIQUE WAY OF ACHIEVING
STEVE: A UNIQUE WAY OF ACHIEVING THE NOMINATION.
THE NOMINATION. AINSLEY: IT BE ENTERTAINING IF
AINSLEY: IT BE ENTERTAINING IF HE WERE ON STAGE THOUGH WITH
HE WERE ON STAGE THOUGH WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP.
PRESIDENT TRUMP. >> IT BE BUT I DON’T THINK
>> IT BE BUT I DON’T THINK THAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN.
THAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN. HE’S GOING TO BE LUCKY TO FINISH
HE’S GOING TO BE LUCKY TO FINISH IN FOURTH I THINK IN NEW
IN FOURTH I THINK IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.
HAMPSHIRE. STEVE: LET’S SEE WHAT HAPPENS
STEVE: LET’S SEE WHAT HAPPENS WE’LL BE THERE SHORTLY.
WE’LL BE THERE SHORTLY. DEVON NUNES THANK YOU VERY MUCH
コツ:単語をクリックしてすぐ意味を調べられます!

読み込み中…

Devin Nunes warns Democrats may be concocting new Trump hoax

林宜悉 2020 年 3 月 13 日 に公開
お勧め動画
  1. 1. クリック一つで単語を検索

    右側のスプリクトの単語をクリックするだけで即座に意味が検索できます。

  2. 2. リピート機能

    クリックするだけで同じフレーズを何回もリピート可能!

  3. 3. ショートカット

    キーボードショートカットを使うことによって勉強の効率を上げることが出来ます。

  4. 4. 字幕の表示/非表示

    日・英のボタンをクリックすることで自由に字幕のオンオフを切り替えられます。

  5. 5. 動画をブログ等でシェア

    コードを貼り付けてVoiceTubeの動画再生プレーヤーをブログ等でシェアすることが出来ます!

  6. 6. 全画面再生

    左側の矢印をクリックすることで全画面で再生できるようになります。

  1. クイズ付き動画

    リスニングクイズに挑戦!

  1. クリックしてメモを表示

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔