B1 中級 15 タグ追加 保存
動画の字幕をクリックしてすぐ単語の意味を調べられます!
単語帳読み込み中…
字幕の修正報告
BURST UP THE JUDICIARY CHAIRMAN
LINDSEY GRAHAM.
SENATOR, GREAT TO HAVE YOU WITH
US.
THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE
TONIGHT.
>> THANK YOU.
>> Martha: YOU LISTEN TO THE
INTRODUCTION, CHUCK SCHUMER,
SENATOR SCHUMER SAYING DON'T
STAND IN THE WAY OF JOHN BOLTON
TESTIFYING.
JERRY NADLER SAYING THIS AND IT
IS ALSO ON TRIAL HERE.
WHAT DO YOU SAY DO THAT?
>> I SAY YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF
POLICIES -- POLITICIANS TRYING
TO DESTROY TRUMP SINCE THE DAY H
TO DESTROY TRUMP SINCE THE DAY E
TO DESTROY TRUMP SINCE THE DAY G
TO DESTROY TRUMP SINCE THE DAY T
ELECTED.
CHUCK SCHUMER IS NOT LOOKING FOR
THE TRUTH.
HE'S TRYING TO BECOME THE
MAJORITY LEADER.
EYEWITNESS WHETHER DEMOCRATIC
COLLEAGUES WOULD DO WHEN IT
COMES TO THE TRUMP AGENDA, THEY
TRIED TO DESTROY BRETT KAVANAUGH
AND THAT BLEW UP IN THEIR FACE
AND THIS WILL BLOW UP IN THEIR
FACE.
JOHN BOLTON IS THE NATIONAL
SECURITY ADVISOR TO THE
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
THEY DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO CALL HIM
IN THE HOUSE.
WHAT THEY DID IN THE HOUSE, THEY
DENIED THE PRESIDENT THE ABILITY
TO CALL WITNESSES ON HIS OWN
HALF.
THE COUNCIL WAS NOT ALLOWED TO
CROSS-EXAMINE WITNESSES.
NOW THEY WANT THIS AND IT TOOK
ALL THE NATIONAL SECURITY
ADVISOR.
THE SECRETARY OF STATE, A WIMPY
DIRECTOR AND CHIEF OF STAFF OF
THE PRESIDENT OF THE
UNITED STATES.
ANY PRESIDENT WOULD CLAIM
EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT GETTING TO THE
TRUTH BUT TRYING TO MAKE
REPUBLICANS TAKE HARD BOATS.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE DUE
EVIDENCE, THE NEW EVIDENCE IS NO
DIFFERENT THAN THE OLD EVIDENCE.
THIS CAME OUT ON RACHEL MADDOW
SHOW, YOU ALREADY NEED TO KNOW,
THIS LEV PARNAS KAI IS FACING
INDICTMENT.
HE HAS BEEN DRIFTING NOW TO THE
HOUSE UNTIL COMMITTEE WITH
PATCHES OF INFORMATION CHRISTIAN
ENDING TO THE WEEK WE START A
TRIAL.
I SMELL A RAT, THE GUY IS AS
CROOKED AS A SNAKE AND WE WILL
NOT SLOW DOWN FOR TRIAL.
>> Martha: THEY ARE JUST
SAYING, WHY NOT DO IT AGAIN?
IF THAT IS THE CASE AND ALSO
WITH REGARD TO JOHN BOLTON,
SINCE THAT TESTIMONY IN THE
HOUSE THAT JOHN BOLTON SITE IF
HE WAS SUBPOENAED, HE WOULD COME
FORWARD AND TALK.
>> IT IS A PRIVILEGE OF THE
PRESIDENT, NOT JOHN BOLTON.
THEY COULD PURSUE JOHN BOLTON IF
THEY CHOSE TO.
IT HAD TO BE DONE SO QUICKLY WE
COULD NOT ALLOW THE PRESIDENT TO
INVOKE EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.
NOW THEY WANT JOHN BOLTON TO
COME FORWARD AND THE SENATE TO
DESTROY EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.
ANY PRESIDENT WOULD CLAIM
EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE OVER THE
TESTIMONY OF SECURITY ADVISOR.
THEY DIDN'T EVEN SUBPOENA
JOHN BOLTON AND THEY EXPECT US
REPUBLICANS TO DESTROY
PRESIDENT TRUMP'S PRIVILEGE.
WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO IT.
WE WILL BASE OUR FOE ON THE
HOUSE RECORDS.
>> Martha: I UNDERSTAND WHAT
YOU ARE SAYING, THERE WAS A HUGE
RUSH TO GET THIS OVER TO THE
SENATE, TO WRAP IT UP, NO TIMED
WITH THE COURT SYSTEM AND ALL OF
THAT.
OBVIOUSLY, ALL VALID POINTS BUT
SOME OF THE POINT YOUR
COLLEAGUES ARE MAKING INCLUDING
CHRIS CON, PRESIDENT CLINTON,
PRESIDENT NIXON DIRECTED CLOSE
ADVISORS AND CABINET TO
COOPERATE WITH THE
INVESTIGATION.
AS I KNOW YOU ARE ON RECORD FROM
JANUARY 1999 IN THE CLINTON
TRIAL THAT YOU HAVE TO HAVE
WITNESSES CALLED.
IF YOU TAKE THEM OFF THE TABLE
IN THE SENATE, THE NEXT
JUDICIARY COMMITTEE AND COUNCIL
HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING BECAUSE
THEY MAY LOSE THE CHANCE TO
PRESENT THEIR CASE.
YOU REMEMBER THE REST OF IT.
HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO THAT?
>> VERY EASILY, THE PRESIDENT
COOPERATED WITH MUELLER.
HE SENT HIS PERSONAL DON
McCANN TESTIFIED IN THE
MUELLER INVESTIGATION.
I DON'T BLAME THE PRESIDENT NOT
PARTICIPATING IN THE HOUSE
IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY.
I SUPPORTED MUELLER.
I GAVE HIM THE SPACE HE NEEDED
TO WORK.
>> Martha: THIS IS A DIFFERENT
CASE.
>> THAT DON'T MAKE NO, WHAT I'M
TELLING YOU THIS IS A PARTISAN
IMPEACHMENT AND IF I WERE THE
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
COME I WOULD NOT COOPERATE AT
ALL WITH THESE PEOPLE UNTIL THE
COURT SAID I HAD TO.
SO THEY IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT
CAN IMPEACH PRESIDENT TRUMP
BECAUSE HE DARED TO GO TO COURT.
I NEVER SAID THAT A PRESIDENT
HAS TO WAIVE EXECUTIVE
PRIVILEGE.
THE HOUSE CHOSE NOT TO ALLOW THE
PRESIDENT TO GO TO COURT.
INSTEAD OF ALLOWING HIM TO GO TO
COURT TO LITIGATE THESE ISSUES,
THEY IMPEACHED HIM FOR HIS
DECISION TO GO TO COURT.
I HOPE WE REJECT THIS SOUNDLY
BECAUSE IT IS A DANGER TO THE
PRESIDENCY AS TO THIS NEW
WITNESS.
THE GUY IS FACING CRIMINAL
CHARGES.
WHAT IS HE ALLEGING THAT HE
TRIED TO CONTACT UKRAINIAN
OFFICIALS TO SET UP A MEETING
BETWEEN RUDY GIULIANI AND THE
PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE.
ANTIPHON FOREIGN MINISTER SAID
ABOUT UKRAINE, I NEVER TALK TO
HIM AND I DON'T TRUST HIM.
THIS WHOLE THING IS A JOKE.
I SMELL A RAT.
>> Martha: SENATOR, LET ME
PLAY THAT SOUND BITE THAT YOU
MENTION BECAUSE I WANT TO TALK
ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING.
>> I NEVER SPOKE WITH RUDY
GIULIANI AND FRANKLY, I DON'T
TRUST ANY WORK.
>> FRANKIE, WE DON'T NEED THIS.
OUR CHANNELS OF AMERICAN HATE --
OF AMERICA ARE WELL-ESTABLISHED.
>> Martha: I THOUGHT THAT WAS
INTERESTING.
WE DON'T NEED THE SORT OF INNER
LIQUORS, WE DON'T NEED LEV
PARNAS TO GET US A CONVERSATION
WITH THE PRESIDENT.
WE HAVE PLENTY OF OPEN CHANNELS.
>> IMPEACHMENT IS MANUFACTURED
B.S.
THEY GOT THE MONEY.
THEY DID NOT INVESTIGATE THE
BIDENS AND SOMEONE SHOULD LOOK
AT HUNTER BIDEN AS TO WHETHER OR
NOT HE WAS CORRUPT.
>> Martha: LET ME ASK YOU THIS
BECAUSE THERE ARE AT LEAST THREE
SENATORS THAT ARE OPEN TO VOTING
TO HEAR WITNESSES IN THE SENATE.
WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT?
DO YOU THINK THERE CAN BE FOUR?
WHAT IS YOUR TAKE GOING TO BE ON
ALL OF THAT ONCE THIS ALL GETS
STARTED?
>> MY BELIEF IS THE BEST THING
FOR THE COUNTRY IS TO DECIDE THE
CASE BASED ON THE EVIDENCE
ASSEMBLED IN THE HOUSE AND NOT
EXPEND THE RECORD.
DO NOT CALL ANYBODY COVERED BY
EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE BECAUSE THE
PRESIDENT WAS NOT ALLOWED TO
INVOKE IT.
THE SENATE SHOULD NOT DENY THE
PRESIDENT THE ABILITY TO INVOKE
EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE.
THEN YOU HAVE TO STOP THE TRAIL
AND GO TO COURT FOR MONTHS.
AS TO HUNTER BIDEN COME I WOULD
LIKE TO LOOK WHAT HE DID OUTSIDE
LIKE TO LOOK WHAT HE DID OUTSIDO
LIKE TO LOOK WHAT HE DID OUTSIDF
IMPEACHMENT.
BUT IF YOU WANT A WITNESS, THEN
DO WHAT TED CRUZ SAYS.
EVERYBODY GETS WITNESSES.
YOU WANT TO TURN THE TRAIL INTO
A COMPLETE CIRCUS, YOU ARE
ALLOWED TO DO THAT BUT NOT WITH
MY BOAT.
I WILL JUDGE THE CASE BASED ON
THE EVIDENCE ASSEMBLED BY THE
HOUSE.
I'M NOT GOING TO EXPAND THE
RECORD LEV PARNAS THINK MY SMELL
A RAT, COMPLETE NEVER ENDING
DESIRE TO DESTROY EVERYTHING
DONALD TRUMP.
I TOOK MUELLER SERIOUSLY AND I
DON'T TAKE SCHIFF/METAL ARE
SERIOUSLY OR CHUCK SCHUMER
SERIOUSLY WHEN HE SAYS HE IS
LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH.
HE'S LOOKING TO GET THE MAJORITY
コツ:単語をクリックしてすぐ意味を調べられます!

読み込み中…

Graham blasts the Dems, 'Impeachment is manufactured BS'

15 タグ追加 保存
林宜悉 2020 年 2 月 16 日 に公開
お勧め動画
  1. 1. クリック一つで単語を検索

    右側のスプリクトの単語をクリックするだけで即座に意味が検索できます。

  2. 2. リピート機能

    クリックするだけで同じフレーズを何回もリピート可能!

  3. 3. ショートカット

    キーボードショートカットを使うことによって勉強の効率を上げることが出来ます。

  4. 4. 字幕の表示/非表示

    日・英のボタンをクリックすることで自由に字幕のオンオフを切り替えられます。

  5. 5. 動画をブログ等でシェア

    コードを貼り付けてVoiceTubeの動画再生プレーヤーをブログ等でシェアすることが出来ます!

  6. 6. 全画面再生

    左側の矢印をクリックすることで全画面で再生できるようになります。

  1. クイズ付き動画

    リスニングクイズに挑戦!

  1. クリックしてメモを表示

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔