B2 中上級 18 タグ追加 保存
動画の字幕をクリックしてすぐ単語の意味を調べられます!
単語帳読み込み中…
字幕の修正報告
>> Jesse: THE DEMOCRAT
IMPEACHMENT SHAM IS GETTING MORE
OUTRAGEOUS.
IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE QUICK, NOW
NANCY PELOSI IS DRAGGING HER
FEET BY WAITING TO SEND THE
ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT TO THE
SENATE.
PELOSI MELTING DOWN AFTER BEING
CALLED OUT.
>> FRANKLY, I DON'T CARE WHAT
THE REPUBLICANS SAY.
I SAID THIS IS IT.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS -- ON MEXICO
FREE TRADE AGREEMENT?
ANYBODY CARE ABOUT THAT?
>> Jesse: SHE JUST IMPEACHED THE
PRESIDENT.
DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.
THE PRESIDENT RESPONDING TO
IMPEACHMENT.
>> THEY'RE PLAYING GAME, DON'T
WANT TO PUT IN THEIR ARTICLE,
THE RIDICULOUS, PHONY,
FRAUDULENT ARTICLES.
AND I THINK THEY'RE NOT ALLOWED
TO DO THAT.
HERE IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL, A
LOT OF OTHER THING, BUT THEY
DON'T WANT TO PUT HIM IN BECAUSE
THEY'RE ASHAMED OF THEM.
>> AND REPUBLICANS ARE MOCKING
PELOSI.
>> SPEAKER PELOSI SHOWING
THEY'RE TOO AFRAID TO SEND THEIR
SHODDY WORK PRODUCT TO THE
SENATE.
THEY COULD NOT WAIT FOR DUE
PROCESS BUT NOW THEY'RE CONTENT
TO SIT ON THEIR HANDS.
>> NOW WE HAVE THE SPEAKER OF
THE HOUSE WHO'S SO EMBARRASSED
SHE ADMITS THE FAILURE OF THE
IMPEACHMENT THAT SHE WILL NOT
EVEN SEND IT TO THE SENATE.
>> Jesse: TRY TO CONVINCE ME
THIS IS SOME SORT OF BRILLIANT
TACTICAL MOVE?
I DON'T SEE IT.
I DON'T SEE HOW SHE HAS
LEVERAGE, POWER, I DON'T SEE HOW
HOLDING HIM BACK GIVES HER
ANYTHING, RESULTS IN ANYTHING.
EXPLAIN IT TO ME.
>> YOU THINK TRUMP WANTS
IMPEACHMENT HANGING AROUND OVER
HIS HEAD.
>> Jesse: OVER HIS HEAD?
HE'S GOING TO GET ACQUITTED.
WHO CARES?
>> Juan: THAT'S WHAT YOUR
ASSUMPTION IS.
I SEE.
THAT'S WHAT YOU SAW WAS TOTAL
SPIN COMING FROM
>> Jesse: WHAT'S THE POINT.
>> Juan: THE POINT IS RIGHT NOW
McCONNELL SAYS THIS IS THE
POLITICAL PROCEEDINGS.
HE'S 100% RIGHT.
HE PREJUDGED IT.
LINDSAY GRAHAM DOESN'T WANT TO
SEE ANY EVIDENCE.
THEY DON'T WANT WITNESSES.
CHARLES SCHUMER, THE MAJORITY
LEADER IN THE SENATE SAID HE
WOULD LIKE TO HAVE PEOPLE COME
FORWARD WITH FIRSTHAND
KNOWLEDGE.
>> Jesse: WHO CARES.
THEY INVESTIGATE IN THE HOUSE
AND THE SENATE JUDGES.
ISN'T THAT HOW IT WORKS.
>> Juan: THE SENATE CAN SET ITS
OWN TERMS.
THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE JOHN
ROBERTS, THE SUPREME COURT CHIEF
JUSTICE THERE.
>> Jesse: SCHUMER DOESN'T
CONTROL THE SENATE.
>> Juan: I AGREE.
REPUBLICANS.
DEMOCRATS CONTROL THE HOUSE,
REPUBLICANS -- BUT THERE IS A
REQUIREMENT, I THINK, THAT YOU
HAVE SOME SENSE OF FAIRNESS AND
HONESTY.
>> Jesse: THERE WASN'T FAIRNESS
IN THE HOUSE, JUAN.
JUAN CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY IT'S A
BRILLIANT STRATEGY.
WHY?
BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO KEEP
THEM IN NANCY'S POCKETBOOK FOR
THE REST OF THE YEAR?
>> Greg: I THINK THE IDEA -- WE
DISMISSED THE IDEA OF WE DEMAND
MORE WITNESSES.
IF YOUR CASE IS SO STRONG, WHY
YOU DEMANDING MORE WITNESSES?
AND WHY WOULDN'T YOU CAPITALIZE
ON THE MOMENTUM OF THE GREAT
ACHIEVEMENT?
WHY?
THE MOMENTUM IS GOING IN
REVERSE.
THEY KNOW THAT.
THAT'S WHY -- THAT'S WHY TRUMP
IS -- HE'S IN AN UNUSUALLY GOOD
MOOD IN THIS WHOLE THING BECAUSE
ONLY HIS NUMBERS KEEP GOING UP.
SO WHAT THIS IS.
WHAT THEY'RE TRYING TO SAY NOW
IS WE NEED TO DIG UP MORE STUFF.
IMPEACH NOW, FIND THE CRIME
LATER.
IF YOU TALK ABOUT FAIRNESS, NO
ONE LISTENS.
IT WAS NEVER FAIR.
YOU GUYS STARTED THE DAY HE WAS
INAUGURATED.
YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN SAYING
IMPEACH, IMPEACH, YOU MENTIONED
FOUR TIMES ALREADY.
>> Juan: I SAID THEY SAID THERE
WERE SOME PEOPLE WHO RAISED THIS
AND THEY SAID NO TO IT.
>> Greg: IMPEACH NOW, FIND THE
CRIME LATER.
>> Juan: LET ME RESPOND TO GREG
ON THIS.
I SAY YOU SAY RUSH, RUSH, RUSH.
REMEMBER JOHN BOLTON, NOT ONLY
JOHN BOLTON, BUT MACK MULL VA
NOOE, ALL THE GUYS HAVE
FIRSTHAND KNOWLEDGE BUT TRUMP
SAID DON'T TESTIFY, SEND IT TO
THE COURTS.
SO MAYBE NANCY PELOSI SHOULD
HOLD ON AND SAY --
>> Greg: THE CASE IS TOO STRONG,
YOU DON'T NEED WITNESSES.
THAT'S WHAT I HEARD.
>> Juan: THAT'S WHY WE HAVE AN
OBSTRUCTION ARTICLE OF
IMPEACHMENT.
>> Greg: IT'S NOT OBSTRUCTION.
>> Juan: NANCY IS GOING TO GO TO
COURT?
YOU'RE ERASING YOUR ARTICLES AS
WE SPEAK.
LET'S TALK ABOUT -- IS THIS PR?
BECAUSE SHE OBVIOUSLY WANTS HIM
TO BE IMPEACHED.
BUT SHE DOESN'T WANT HIM TO BE
ACQUITTED.
AND THAT'S THE PROBLEM SHE
FACES.
>> EMILY: THIS IS ANOTHER REASON
WHY THIS IS SO PREPOSTEROUS AND
TRANSPARENT.
EVERYBODY SEES THROUGH THIS
GAME.
IT'S GAMESMANSHIP.
IT'S NOT ACTUALLY SEEKING
JUSTICE.
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT FAIRNESS,
HOW IS IT FAIR TO HOLD ON TO
THESE ARTICLES.
IT'S LITERALLY IN THE
CONSTITUTION, THE SIXTH
AMENDMENT, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO
A SPEEDY TRIAL.
THIS IS NOT A CRIMINAL
DEFENDANT, BUT WHY AS WE HOLD AS
A PROCEDURAL MATTER THAT IT'S SO
FUNDAMENTAL THAT IT PROCESSED
QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY AND SHE
DECIDES TO HANG ON TO IT.
HER BATON SHOULD PASS NOW TO THE
CHIEF JUSTICE.
WE HEARD MAJORITY WHIP TODAY
SAID GIVE HIM A FAIR TRIAL AND
HANG HIM.
NOTHING ABOUT THAT INDICATES
THERE'S AN ACTUAL COMMITMENT TO
FAIRNESS.
IF SO, TOO, THEN THAT TESTIMONY
WOULD HAVE BEEN SO CRUCIAL.
THEN, YES, WE WOULD HAVE WAITED
FOR THE COURT'S DECISION.
>> AND WE WOULD HAVE BEEN SLOW
WALKED FOREVER.
>> EMILY: THE EVIDENCE WOULD
HAVE BEEN --
>> Jesse: ONE OF THE REASONS THE
DEMOCRATS SAID THEY HAD TO DO IT
WAS TRUMP WAS AN IMMINENT THREAT
TO THE DEMOCRACY AND THE
UPCOMING 2020 ELECTION.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE URGENT
THREAT?
>> Dana: PREIMPEACHMENT.
PERMISSION TO MAKE A SPORTS
ANALOGY?
>> Greg: GRANTED.
>> Dana: NANCY PELOSI, THE
SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE, SHE'S
REALLY SMART, SHE'S REALLY
STRATEGIC.
AND I FEEL LIKE, AM I MISSING
SOMETHING?
BECAUSE IT DOES SEEM LIKE SHE'S
FUMBLED ON THE 1-YARD LINE.
THAT'S MY ONLY --
>> Greg: THAT WAS YOUR ANALOGY.
>> Jesse: I THOUGHT IT WAS GOOD.
>> Dana: I HAVE ANOTHER POINT TO
MAKE.
THEY'RE TELLING THE MEMBERS IT'S
A CONSOLATION PRIZE ON THE
DEMOCRATIC SIDE IS NOW WE GET TO
GO TO 2020 AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE
ABLE TO SAY THAT DONALD TRUMP
WAS IMPEACHED.
THAT'S WHAT THEY WANTED.
THEY WANTED TO HAVE THAT IN THE
ADS, THEY WANT HIM TO BE LABELED
THAT WAY.
AND THEY WATERED DOWN THE TWO
ARTICLES SO MUCH THAT ABUSE OF
POWER COULD BE -- EVERY AMERICAN
THINKS THAT EVERY PRESIDENT
ABUSES THEIR POWER.
BECAUSE WE'RE AMERICANS, WE
DON'T TRUST THE POWER.
>> Jesse: IF TRUMP STARTS TO
SELL MERCHANDISE, THE BEST
PRESIDENT EVER AND IMPEACHED.
>> Juan: ALREADY DOING THAT.
WITH REGARD TO PELOSI, YOU SAY,
OH, THE DEMOCRATS, THEY'RE NOT
DOING ANYTHING.
BUT LOOK AT THE MEXICAN TRADE
DEAL, IT WENT THROUGH, RIGHT?
LOOK AT THE DEAL IN TERMS OF THE
BUDGET.
>> Dana: SHE FUMBLED ON THE
1-YARD LINE.
AND PRESIDENT TRUMP GRABBED THE
BALL AND RAN IT BACK 9 YARDS FOR
A TOUCHDOWN.
>> Jesse: LET HER WIN ONE.
>> Juan: THE DEMOCRATS, THE
MODERATES, THEY'RE GOING TO HAVE
TROUBLE.
ALL OF THE MODERATES, THEY GOT
ONBOARD.
WHO'S LEAVING?
MARK MEADOWS?
AND --
>> Greg: AND A NEW JERSEY
DEMOCRAT.
コツ:単語をクリックしてすぐ意味を調べられます!

読み込み中…

'The Five' reacts to Pelosi threatening to delay impeachment trial

18 タグ追加 保存
林宜悉 2020 年 1 月 19 日 に公開
お勧め動画
  1. 1. クリック一つで単語を検索

    右側のスプリクトの単語をクリックするだけで即座に意味が検索できます。

  2. 2. リピート機能

    クリックするだけで同じフレーズを何回もリピート可能!

  3. 3. ショートカット

    キーボードショートカットを使うことによって勉強の効率を上げることが出来ます。

  4. 4. 字幕の表示/非表示

    日・英のボタンをクリックすることで自由に字幕のオンオフを切り替えられます。

  5. 5. 動画をブログ等でシェア

    コードを貼り付けてVoiceTubeの動画再生プレーヤーをブログ等でシェアすることが出来ます!

  6. 6. 全画面再生

    左側の矢印をクリックすることで全画面で再生できるようになります。

  1. クイズ付き動画

    リスニングクイズに挑戦!

  1. クリックしてメモを表示

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔