B1 中級 21 タグ追加 保存
動画の字幕をクリックしてすぐ単語の意味を調べられます!
単語帳読み込み中…
字幕の修正報告
FIVE."
A DEMOCRATIC SLUG FAST WHILE THE
CANDIDATES MIXED IT UP IN THE
DEBATE.
MAYOR PETE THE TARGET OF MANY OF
THE ATTACKS.
TAKE A LOOK.
>> THE MAYOR JUST RECENTLY HAD A
FUNDRAISER THAT WAS HELD IN A
WINE CAVE FULL OF CRYSTALS AND
SERVED $900 A BOTTLE WINE.
UP, THINK ABOUT WHO COMES TO
THAT.
>> SENATOR, YOUR NET WORTH IS
100 TIMES MINE.
>> THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH
ISSUING PURITY TESTS THAT YOU
CANNOT YOURSELF PASS.
>> IN THE LAST DEBATE, MAYOR,
YOU BASICALLY MOCKED THE HUNDRED
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ON THE
STAGE.
SO WHILE YOU CAN DISMISS
COMMITTEE HEARINGS, I THINK THIS
EXPERIENCE WORKS.
AND I HAVE NOT DENIGRATED YOUR
EXPERIENCE AS A LOCAL OFFICIAL.
I HAVE BEEN ONE.
>> Juan: AND THE ISSUE OVER LACK
OF DIVERSITY ON THE STAGE ALSO
CAME UP.
>> SUCH AN HONOR AND
DISAPPOINTMENT TO BE THE LONE
CANDIDATE OF COLOR ON THE STAGE.
I MISS CAM LA AND I MISS COREY.
THOUGH I THINK COREY WILL BE
BACK.
>> SENATOR SANDERS, YOU'RE THE
OLDEST ON THE STAGE.
>> AND I'M WHITE AS WELL.
>> Juan: THAT'S TRUE.
THE BEST ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION
CAME FROM ELIZABETH WARREN SAID
SHE'D BE THE YOUNGEST WOMAN.
OF COURSE, THE 2020 CONTENDERS,
THEY ARE SURE TO GO AFTER
PRESIDENT TRUMP.
>> WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO'S
RUNNING THE MOST CORRUPT
ADMINISTRATION IN THE MODERN
HISTORY.
>> WATERGATE?
THIS IS A GLOBAL WATERGATE.
>> I'M THE PERSON WHO STARTED
THE NEED TO IMPEACH MOVEMENT
OVER TWO YEARS AGO.
>> Juan: ONE OF THE SURPRISES OF
THE NIGHT COMING FROM ANDREW
YANG.
>> IF YOU TURN ON CABLE NETWORK
NEWS TODAY YOU WOULD THINK HE'S
OUR PRESIDENT PAUSE OF SOME
COMBINATION OF RUSSIA, RACISM,
FACEBOOK, HILLARY CLINTON, AND
E-MAILS ALL MIXED TOGETHER.
BUT AMERICANS AROUND THE COUNTRY
KNOW DIFFERENT.
WHAT WE HAVE TO DO IS STOP BEING
OBSESSED OVER IMPEACHMENT AND
START ACTUALLY DIGGING IN AND
SOLVING THE PROBLEMS THAT GOT
DONALD TRUMP IN THE FIRST PLACE.
>> Juan: SO, DANA, YOU KNOW HOW
I'M SUCH A NAVE, I'VE BEEN TO A
WINE CAVE.
BUT THAT'S WHAT I'VE HEARD
TODAY.
WINE CAVE.
WHAT IS THAT?
>> Dana: IT'S WHERE YOU COMPLAIN
ABOUT SOMETHING INCESSANTLY THAT
DRIVE PEOPLE CRAZY.
A $900 BOTTLE OF WINE IS WHAT
JESSE HAS ON HIS TABLE EVERY
NIGHT.
>> Jesse: I THINK GREG IS THE
GUY.
>> Greg: SHE'S JUST MAD BECAUSE
SHE ONLY USES A WINE TP.
>> Jesse: THERE YOU GO.
>> Dana: YES.
WHAT I UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS
DEBATE FROM ELIZABETH WARREN.
WHAT SHE'S SAYING IS THIS -- SHE
HAS DISAVOWED DOING BIG
FUNDRAISERS.
THIS IS AFTER SHE RAN FOR SENATE
AND RAISED $10.5 MILLION FROM
BIG DONORS WHICH SHE THEN PUT IT
TOWARDS HER CAMPAIGN.
SHE'S COMPLAINING THAT SOMEONE
LIKE MAYOR PETE HAS GAINED SOME
SUPPORT FROM BIG DONORS AND IS
TAKING THAT MONEY.
BUT NOBODY -- NOBODY EXCEPT FOR
A VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE OF
PEOPLE CARES ABOUT CAMPAIGN
FINANCE REFORM, AS LONG AS
THEY'RE DISCLOSED AS TO WHO IS
DONATING.
SO SHE WASTES ALL OF THIS TIME
TALKING ABOUT THIS.
I THOUGHT THAT HE WAS GETTING
ATTACKED BECAUSE HE'S RISEN IN
THE POLLS WHILE SHE HAS DECLINED
EVERY SINCE THE MEDICARE FOR
ALL.
I THINK IT SHOWED THAT HE WAS
ABLE TO FIGHT BACK.
ONE OF THE BEST LININGS OF THE
NIGHT IS WHEN HE TALKED ABOUT
THE PURE THE I TEST AND THE
PROBLEM WITH THEM IF YOU CAN'T
PASS THE TEST YOU PUT OUT THERE,
WHICH SHE HAS DONE.
AND I THINK THAT HE ALSO MADE
ANOTHER GOOD POINT.
IF YOU PLAN TO BEAT PRESIDENT
TRUMP IN 2020, YOU DON'T HAVE TO
DEAL WITH THE FACT THAT THE
REPUBLICANS ARE AWASH IN CASH.
JESSE MENTIONED BEFORE THE SHOW,
WE SAW THAT THE PRESIDENT RAISED
$10 MILLION IN THIS WEEK.
>> Jesse: IN 48 HOURS.
>> Dana: IN 48 HOURS AFTER
IMPEACHMENT.
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AS MUCH MONEY
TO TRY TO BEAT HIM UNLESS YOU
HAVE BLOOMBERG WHO'S FINANCING
HIS OWN.
>> Juan: WATCHING THE DEBATE,
THE THING THAT STOOD OUT TO ME
WAS JOE BIDEN, BEST IN SHOW,
BEST PERFORMANCE I'VE SEEN FROM
HIM ON THE DEBATE STAGE YET.
WHAT DID YOU THINK?
>> Jesse: I AGREE.
HE HAD HIS BEST DEBATES BUT THE
PREVIOUS DEBATES ARE SO BAD, BY
NOT SCREWING UP BADLY, HE HAD
THE BEST DEBATE.
IT'S A LOW BAR.
HE WAS STEADIER.
HE SAID LESS BIZARRE THINGS.
HE SAID CRAZY THINGS.
ONE PERSON SAID ARE YOU GOING TO
THROW AWAY HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
OF MANUFACTURING JOBS IN ORDER
TO GO GREEN?
HE SAID, YEAH.
I MEAN, YOU PUT THAT IN THE AD,
IT'S DEATH.
>> Dana: DID YOU SEE HOW THEY
TRIED TO SPIN IT?
PETER DOOCY WAS ON THE TRAIL, HE
ASKED THE BIDEN PEOPLE, IT'S
OKAY TO GET RID OF ALL OF THE
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF JOB FOR
THE ENVIRONMENT TO GET BETTER.
WHAT HE MEANT WAS BECAUSE HE'S
GOING TO IMPROVE THE
ENVIRONMENT, THERE WILL BE
ADDITIONAL HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS
OF JOBS.
>> Jesse: ARE THOSE THOSE GREEN
JOBS THAT OBAMA PROMISED?
>> Dana: THOSE ARE GREEN JOBS.
>> Jesse: YES.
HE HAD A STEADY NIGHT.
THAT'S FINE.
I WAS SURPRISED EVERYONE PILED
ON PETE.
I THOUGHT HE SHOWED HE HAD A
CHIN AND HE COUNTERED
EFFECTIVELY, WELL PREPARED.
WEIRD TO GO AFTER SOMEONE ON A
WINE CAVE.
THAT JUST -- THAT LINE OF ATTACK
WAS KIND OF CHEAP AND A LITTLE
CORNY AND TELEGRAPHED.
AND SHE WALKED RIGHT INTO IT.
SHE'S WORTH, WHAT, $10 MILLION?
SHE AS YOU SAID HAS TAKEN MONEY
FROM LOTS AND LOTS OF RICH
PEOPLE.
WHY WOULD YOU DISARM?
LIKE UNILATERAL DISARMAMENT.
TRUMP'S AWASH -- I LIKE THAT
WORD "AWASH" WITH CASH.
YOU'RE GOING TO SAY, NO, NO, A
BILLIONAIRE'S MONEY IS DIRTY
BECAUSE THE GUY IS A
BILLIONAIRE.
WHAT IF THE BILLIONAIRE IS A
RADICAL LEFT WING DEMOCRAT THAT
HATES TRUMP MORE HAN YOU DO.
YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE HIS
CASH?
LIKE MOST IDEAS IT DOESN'T MAKE
SENSE.
>> Juan: AT THE MOMENT, POPULIST
LEFT WING POLITICS DOES NOT
EMBRACE MILLIONAIRES AND
BILLIONAIRES IN AN ERA.
>> Jesse: THE MOST IMPORTANT
THING TO DEMOCRATS IS WINNING.
AND BEATING DONALD TRUMP.
AND IF YOU --
>> Juan: I AGREE WITH THAT.
>> Jesse: IF YOU MAKE IT HARDER
TO WIN, THAT'S BAD POLITICS.
>> Juan: I THINK SO.
SO THIS IS THE CHRISTMAS SEASON,
GREGORY.
>> Greg: OH, YEA.
>> Juan: DID YOU NOTICE THE LAST
QUESTION -- I SAVED THIS FOR
YOU, WAS ABOUT WHAT YOU WOULD
GIVE THE OTHER MEMBERS OF THE
PARTY ON THE DEBATE STAGE AND
ANDREW YANG, ONE OF YOUR
FAVORITES SAID, YOU'D GIVE HIM
HIS BOOK.
>> Greg: THAT WASN'T HIS BEST
ANSWER.
I LIKED WHAT HE HAD TO SAY.
I LIKED THE QUESTION ON NUCLEAR
POWER.
THAT WAS INTERESTING.
ON PBS, STANDS FOR "PRETTY
BORING STUFF" WAS PRETTY
INTERESTING.
I FELT LIKE -- THE WHOLE THING
COVERING THIS DEBATE SEEMS SO
ANTI-DIE MATTIC.
AND YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE
WATCHING THE HIGH SCHOOL THEATER
TROUPE TAKING A TOUR OF THE
MODEL UN.
EVERYTHING SEEMS SO SMALL.
HOWEVER, I DID FINE THAT I
GENUINELY LIKED A COUPLE OF THE
PEOPLE MORE THE MORE THEY
TALKED.
I THOUGHT AMY KLOBECHAR DID GOOD
AND BIDEN DID OKAY.
YOU CAN FEEL YOU'RE COMFORTABLE
AROUND THESE PEOPLE.
TRUMP KEEPS CHANGING OUR
PERSPECTIVE.
RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR ALLY,
IMPEACHMENT, OR THE DEMOCRATIC
FIELD.
EVERYTHING SEEMS TO DIFFERENT.
I WAS TROUBLED BY THE FACT THAT
THEY KEPT TALKING ABOUT OUR
WORLD IN PERIL.
WE HAVE TROOPS THAT ARE
RETURNING SAFELY TO A COUNTRY
WHERE THEY HAVE JOBS.
THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE
AND BE IN AMERICA.
THEY CAN'T INSTILL THE FEAR IN
US THAT THEY'D LOVE TO.
I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT THE WINE
CAVE.
BUT I GUESS I'LL STOP.
>> Juan: WE CAN COME BACK TO
THAT.
>> Jesse: YOUR POINT ABOUT THE
ECONOMIC MESSAGE.
JOE BIDEN WAS VICE PRESIDENT FOR
EIGHT YEARS AND NOW HE'S SAYING
THE MIDDLE CLASS IS GETTING
SLAUGHTERED.
YOU WERE THERE FOR EIGHT YEARS.
NOW YOU'RE RUNNING ON HELPING
THE MIDDLE CLASS BECAUSE THEY'RE
SLAUGHTERED?
WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING?
IN FACT, THE MIDDLE CLASS ISN'T
GETTING SLAUGHTERED.
THIS IS A BOTTOM UP RECOVERY.
HE DOESN'T KNOW THE TRUTH.
>> Juan: THAT WAS AN INTERESTING
POINT.
I WAS STRUCK BY THE FACT THAT IT
WAS CONSISTENT AMONG ALL OF THE
DEMOCRATS THAT YOU KNOW WHAT,
YOU GO ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL, SO
MANY PEOPLE STRUGGLING NOT ONLY
PAYING HEALTH CARE BILLS,
PLAYING BASIC EDUCATION BILLS,
PAYING FOR THE GROCERIES.
>> Jesse: 76% OF AMERICANS SAY
THE ECONOMY IS GREAT AND 60% SAY
THEY'RE BETTER OFF AFTER THESE
THREE YEARS.
>> Dana: YOU HAVE TIME TO FIND
OUT ABOUT THE WINE CAVE?
>> Dana:
>> Juan: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
>> Jesse: I WANT TO HEAR EMILY.
>> EMILY: I WANTED TO SPEAK
ABOUT THAT FACT BETWEEN BERNIE
AND OMNA WHEN SHE ASKED ABOUT
RACE AND HE ANSWERED ABOUT
CLIMATE CHANGE AND SHE SAID WE
ALL DUE RESPECT, I ASKED YOU
ABOUT RACE.
THAT'S A METAPHOR.
VOICES ARE ASKING TO BE HEARD IN
A CERTAIN WAY.
THOSE ON TOP, AND THE
ESTABLISHMENT DEMOCRATS
INCLUDED, AND ESPECIALLY ARE
SAYING, OH, NO, HONEY, LET ME
TELL YOU WHAT'S REALLY
IMPORTANT.
LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO
CARE ABOUT.
IT WAS A PERFECT SYMBOLIC
MOMENT.
YANG CONTINUES TO SHINE.
HE'S THE BEST ISSUE SPOTTER ON
THAT STAGE.
HE CONTINUES TO ME TO
DEMONSTRATE HE'S NOT
PRESIDENTIAL, BUT HE'S
ABSOLUTELY LIKE AT THE TOPPED OF
ANSWERING IN THESE RELATABLE
ISSUES THAT GETS TO THE POINT
THAT OTHER ONES ARE CONTINUING
TO BRING ABOUT THEIR SAME
TALKING POINTS, THE SAME LUNCH
BUFFET OF ISSUES THAT THEY CARE
ABOUT, YOU KNOW, EXACTLY EVERY
TIME THEY OPEN THEIR MOUTH WHAT
THEY'RE GOING TO SAY.
THAT'S NOT THE CASE WITH HIM.
AND JUST AS A REMINDER, YOU
GUYS, GATHERED, BOOKER, CASTRO,
BLOOMBERG, DELANEY, AND WILLIAM
SOP ARE STILL IN THE RACE.
>> WHO'S BENNETT?
>> GREG PICKED UP ON THIS.
>> AMY KLOBECHAR HAD A GREAT
DEBATE I THINK.
DID YOU THINK THAT?
>> YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT.
I NEVER FEEL THE SAME.
>> Jesse: HE HAS A THING FOR
HER.
HE LOVES HER.
>> Greg: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU
TALKING ABOUT?
>> Jesse: YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT
AMY.
>> Greg: YOU NOTICED WHEN BERNIE
SANDERS SAID, HE YELLED, I'M
WHITE AND HE WENT LIKE THIS.
>> Juan: OKAY, SO WHAT'S THE
WINE CAVE THING?
>> Greg: I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT
IT WAS.
IT'S SOMETHING ABOUT --
>> Juan: YOU WERE IN THE WINE
CAVE.
>> Greg: IT CAN BE ANYWHERE.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO, GET A BOTTLE
コツ:単語をクリックしてすぐ意味を調べられます!

読み込み中…

'The Five' breaks down talking points from Democratic presidential debate

21 タグ追加 保存
王惟惟 2020 年 1 月 13 日 に公開
お勧め動画
  1. 1. クリック一つで単語を検索

    右側のスプリクトの単語をクリックするだけで即座に意味が検索できます。

  2. 2. リピート機能

    クリックするだけで同じフレーズを何回もリピート可能!

  3. 3. ショートカット

    キーボードショートカットを使うことによって勉強の効率を上げることが出来ます。

  4. 4. 字幕の表示/非表示

    日・英のボタンをクリックすることで自由に字幕のオンオフを切り替えられます。

  5. 5. 動画をブログ等でシェア

    コードを貼り付けてVoiceTubeの動画再生プレーヤーをブログ等でシェアすることが出来ます!

  6. 6. 全画面再生

    左側の矢印をクリックすることで全画面で再生できるようになります。

  1. クイズ付き動画

    リスニングクイズに挑戦!

  1. クリックしてメモを表示

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔