B1 中級 9 タグ追加 保存
動画の字幕をクリックしてすぐ単語の意味を調べられます!
単語帳読み込み中…
字幕の修正報告
EMBARRASSED BY THE KANGAROO
COURT HE IS RUNNING.
>> Sandra: HE IS UNDER FIRE,
THE HOUSE INTEL CHAIR FACING
GROWING CRITICISM FOR HIS
HANDLING OF THE IMPEACHMENT
INQUIRY.
173 REPUBLICANS ARE BACKING
THIS MOVEMENT TO CENSURE SCHIFF.
OUR NEXT GUEST WAS THE ONE TO
BRING THAT MOTION FORWARD AND
LEAD THAT CHARGE.
CONGRESSMAN ANDY BIGGS CHAIRMAN
OF THE HOUSE FREEDOM CAUCUS.
MR. CHAIRMAN, GOOD MORNING AND
WELCOME TO YOU.
>> GOOD MORNING, SANDRA.
>> Sandra: WE BEGIN ANOTHER
WEEK.
UPDATE US ON WHERE THINGS STAND
THIS MORNING.
>> YOU'LL SEE TONIGHT WE'LL
HAVE THIS CENSURE MOTION GO
FORWARD ON A VOTE.
THEN THE REST OF THE WEEK THERE
IS A NUMBER OF HEARINGS
SCHEDULED THAT ARE CLOSED DOOR
BEHIND THIS CONTINUATION OF
THIS SOVIET-STYLE IMPEACHMENT
INQUIRY AND THEN THERE WILL BE
A BREAK LATER THIS WEEK BECAUSE
OF REPRESENTATIVE CUMMINGS
FUNERAL THAT WILL TAKE PLACE
LATE IN THE WEEK.
IT WILL BE A SHORTENED WEEK BUT
FILLED WITH CLOSED-DOOR
HEARINGS IN THE INTELLIGENCE
COMMITTEE AGAIN.
>> Sandra: WHAT IS THIS MOVE,
THIS CHARGE YOU'RE LEADING NOW
173 REPUBLICANS ON BOARD?
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
WHAT IS THE IMPACT OF IT?
IS IT LARGELY SYMBOLIC?
>> WELL, IT'S TWO THINGS.
WE WANT TO MAKE SURE THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT
ADAM SCHIFF IS DOING IS NOT THE
NORMAL WAY THAT YOU CONDUCT AN
IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY IF THAT'S
WHAT IT WERE.
THE SECOND THING IS IT LETS MR.
SCHIFF KNOW HIMSELF HOW
DISAPPOINTED WE ARE AND THIRDLY
I WOULD SAY IT GIVES THE
DEMOCRATS AN OPPORTUNITY TO
SHOW THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHERE
THEY ARE ON DUE PROCESS AND
THEY GET TO SAY LOOK, WE'RE
PERFECTLY CONTENT WITH
CLOSED-DOOR IMPEACHMENT INQUIRY
OR THEY GET TO SAY IT ISN'T
QUITE RIGHT WE WANT TO DO IT
THE RIGHT WAY.
IT IS FILLED WITH A LOT OF
SYMBOLISM BUT THE HARSH REALITY
TO IT AS WELL.
>> Sandra: WE DIDN'T SEE MUCH
OF ADAM SCHIFF OVER THE WEEKEND.
HE DIDN'T APPEAR ON THE SUNDAY
SHOWS.
YOU HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM.
WE DUG BACK IN OCTOBER 16th
TWEET IN WHICH ADAM SCHIFF
HIMSELF ON HIS OWN ACCOUNT SAID
THIS.
HERE ARE THE ACTUAL FACTS.
REPUBLICAN MEMBERS AND THEIR
COUNSEL ARE PRESENT FOR ALL
COMMITTEE DEPOSITIONS AND
HEARINGS AND HAVE THE SAME
OPPORTUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS OF
ALL THE WITNESSES AS THE
MAJORITY.
AND REST ASSURED THE PUBLIC
WILL LEARN THE FACTS.
OBVIOUSLY RESPONDING TO PUBLIC
CRITICISM THROUGHOUT THIS
HASN'T BEEN A TRANSPARENT
PROCESS AND THIS IMPEACHMENT
PROCESS HAS BEEN DONE IN SECRET.
TO THAT YOU SAY WHAT?
>> NORMALLY WHEN YOU HAVE A
FORMAL -- IF THIS WERE FORMAL
AO *IDSED THE PRESIDENT WOULD
HAVE HIS COUNSEL THERE AND
BRING IN WITNESSES.
THE REPUBLICANS WOULD BE ABLE
TO BRING IN WITNESSES AND OPEN
DOOR AND TRANSPARENT.
YOU COULD WATCH IT REALTIME.
PART OF WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS
TYPE OF SETTING NORMALLY THE
AMERICAN PEOPLE GET TO JUDGE
THE VERACITY AND CREDIBILITY OF
WITNESSES.
WE'RE BEING DENIED ALL OF THAT.
WE CAN'T EVEN GET THE
TRANSCRIPTS.
WHEN HE SAYS WE'LL SEE IT
ULTIMATELY WHO WILL BE THE
FILTER THROUGH WHICH WE SEE
THAT?
ADAM SCHIFF.
HE HAS PREVENTED ME AND MANY OF
MY COLLEAGUES WHO ASKED FOR
COPIES OF TRANSCRIPTS AND WE
JUST DON'T GET THEM.
WHAT I WOULD SUGGEST TO YOU,
SANDRA, THIS IS BEING DIRECTED
AND PUT -- IT'S BEING
CHANNELIZED AND ABLE TO CONTROL
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS INSTEAD
OF LETTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING.
>> Sandra: HE WROTE A LETTER TO
COLLEAGUES THIS PAST WEEK.
HE SAID THE SPECIAL COUNSEL'S
IN NIXON AND CLINTON
IMPEACHMENTS CONDUCTED THEIR
INVESTIGATIONS IN PRIVATE AND
WE MUST INITIALLY DO THE SAME.
BACKING UP HIS CASE HE MADE ON
MULTIPLE OCCASIONS, IN ORDER TO
DO WHAT HE AND DEMOCRATS ARE
TRYING TO DO THEY MUST DO IT IN
PRIVATE.
>> THAT'S EASY FOR HIM TO SAY
BUT THIS THING HAS BEEN GOING
ON FOR 3 1/2 YEARS.
HE HIMSELF HAS BASICALLY
TAINTED THE WELL HERE BECAUSE
HE IS THE GUY WHO SAID FOR TWO
YEARS THERE WAS ABSOLUTE CLEAR
EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION AND THEN
TURNS OUT THAT WASN'T TRUE.
THEN HE HAS GONE FORWARD TIME
AFTER TIME WITH MISLEADING
STATEMENTS RIGHT UP TO THE
OPENING STATEMENT HE GAVE IN
HIS OWN HEARING.
IT ISN'T REVIEW HIM AS A FAIR
ARBITER.
IT'S PART OF WHAT THIS GOES TO
AND WHY ADAM SCHIFF IS NOT
BEING RESPECTED BY THE MAJORITY
HERE.
WHAT HAPPENED IN THOSE PREVIOUS
TWO HEARINGS YOU HAD BIPARTISAN
SUPPORT FOR A FORMAL INQUIRY.
THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU HAVE HERE
BECAUSE THEY'VE NEVER TAKEN THE
VOTE AND ADAM SCHIFF LIKE I
SAY, POISONED THE WELL HERE.
>> Sandra: WE HAVE ANOTHER BIG
WEEK COMING UP.
WE PUT TOGETHER THE WITNESSES
THAT WILL BE CALLED FORWARD.
TUESDAY WILLIAM TAYLOR, ACTING
U.S. AMBASSADOR TO UKRAINE.
SOME NAMES WE DON'T AND SOME WE
DON'T.
THURSDAY TIM MORRIS.
IT WILL BE ANOTHER WEEK FILLED
WITH WITNESSES THAT WILL BE
BROUGHT BEFORE THESE COMMITTEES
IN THE IMPEACHMENT PROCESS.
FINE AT THOUGHTS AS WE AWAIT
THE VOTE BY YOU ON THAT
RESOLUTION TONIGHT TO CENSURE
ADAM SCHIFF AND BEGIN ANOTHER
WEEK OF HEARING FROM WITNESSES
BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.
>> THE AMERICAN PEOPLE NEED TO
UNDERSTAND MY MOTION WILL GO
STRAIGHT UP.
THE DEMOCRATS WILL RUN A
BASICALLY PROCEDURAL MOVE TO
TRY TO KEEP US FROM HAVING A
STRAIGHT-UP VOTE.
IT WILL LOOK UPSIDE DOWN.
コツ:単語をクリックしてすぐ意味を調べられます!

読み込み中…

173 Republicans back motion to censure Adam Schiff

林宜悉 2019 年 11 月 21 日 に公開
お勧め動画
  1. 1. クリック一つで単語を検索

    右側のスプリクトの単語をクリックするだけで即座に意味が検索できます。

  2. 2. リピート機能

    クリックするだけで同じフレーズを何回もリピート可能!

  3. 3. ショートカット

    キーボードショートカットを使うことによって勉強の効率を上げることが出来ます。

  4. 4. 字幕の表示/非表示

    日・英のボタンをクリックすることで自由に字幕のオンオフを切り替えられます。

  5. 5. 動画をブログ等でシェア

    コードを貼り付けてVoiceTubeの動画再生プレーヤーをブログ等でシェアすることが出来ます!

  6. 6. 全画面再生

    左側の矢印をクリックすることで全画面で再生できるようになります。

  1. クイズ付き動画

    リスニングクイズに挑戦!

  1. クリックしてメモを表示

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔