B1 中級 11 タグ追加 保存
動画の字幕をクリックしてすぐ単語の意味を調べられます!
単語帳読み込み中…
字幕の修正報告
LIZ WARREN IN HOT SEAT OVER HER
SPEECH THIS WEEK IN NEW YORK
CITY WASHINGTON SQUARE PARK.
THE 202 DEMOCRATIC CLAIMING A
CROWD OF 20,000 BUT THE PARK
SERVICE SAYS THAT WASN'T EVEN
CLOSE.
BUT IT IS THIS COMMENT THAT HAS
A LOT OF PEOPLE SHAKING THEIR
HEAD.
NOT HERE BECAUSE OF FAMOUS MEN
AND, IN FACT, WE'RE NOT HERE
BECAUSE OF MEN AT ALL.
JOINING ME NOW DIAMOND AND SILK,
I MEAN I WANT TO BE FAIR TO LIZ
WARREN, SHE WAS TAW BEING THERE
CLOSE TO AN OLD FACTORY THAT
COST LIVES OF MANY HARDWORKING
WOMEN BUT, I MEAN, WASHINGTON
SQUARE PARK IS NAMED AFTER
SOMEONE.
ISLAND OF MANHATTAN WAS
PURCHASED BY A MAN FROM MAYBE
SOME OF HER ANCESTORS LADIES
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
>> PERHAPS.
AND YOU KNOW SHE IS HERE BECAUSE
OF A MAN.
THAT'S RIGHT BECAUSE IF IT
WASN'T FOR A MAN SHE BE HERE.
LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT BUT YOU
KNOW WHAT JESSE LET ME TELL YOU
SOMETHING I HEARD AND IT HAS
BEEN A ALLEGED THAT SHE'S TAKEN
ADVICE FROM HILLARY CLINTON.
>> UH-HUH.
SHE SHOULD TAKE ADVICE FROM
LOSERS BECAUSE SHE'S GOING TO
LOSE.
[LAUGHTER]
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NOT
GOING TO GET MAN VOTE OR GET THE
BLACK VOTE BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE
LOOK AT HER AS ANOTHER RACIAL --
ABOUT THAT TOOK ADVANTAGE OF A
SYSTEM BECAUSE SHE CLAIM SHE
WALKED AROUND HATCH OF HER
CAREER TALKING ABOUT SHE WAS
NATIVE AMERICAN, SO ELIZABETH
WARREN I THINK THAT SHE COULD
JUST GO SOMEWHERE AND SIT DOWN
SHE DROANGT DRAW CROWDS LIKE
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP AND BE
SALACIOUS AND A LIE.
>> THAT'S RIGHT.
>> MY GOSH.
YES RACHEL DOUGH IS --
WHITE WOMAN IN CHARGE OF THE
NAACP OUT WEST FOR MANY YEARS
QHIET AS CAN BE.
BUT CLAIM SHE WAS BLACK.
I MEAN, LIZ WARREN THAT'S GOING
TO HAUNT HER FOR --
THE NEXT YEAR POCAHONTAS OKAY.
WE ALSO HAVE ERIC HOLDER WHO
SAID SOMETHING TO CATCH MY
ATTENTION BECAUSE HE DIDN'T
SOUND LIKE DEMOCRATS RUNNING
AROUND WASHINGTON.
LISTEN TO THIS.
WE HAVE TO HAVE BORDERS THAT
MEAN SOMETHING.
WHAT ABOUT HAD THE PROPOSAL THAT
MANY OF THE CANDIDATES EMBRACE
TO BORDER CROSSING TURN IT INTO
A CIVIL OFFENSE.
>> I DON'T THINK THAT'S RIGHT, I
MEAN, THE LAW THAT IS ON BOOKS
HAS BEEN THERE FOR ABOUT 100
YEARS OR SO AND CERTAINLY TAKE A
TOOL THAT THEY MAY NOT WANT TO
USE.
ERIC HOLDER, AT THIS POINT, THE
DEMOCRATS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT
ARE MAKING ERICHOLD PER LOOK
LIKE HE'S CHANTING BUILD THE
WALL BUILD THE WALL.
THIS IS CRAZY NOW HOW FAR THE
LEFT HAS GONE.
>> KUDOS TO ERICHOLDER RIGHT BUT
IT IS A DAY LATE AND A DARE
SHORT BECAUSE THE AMERICAN
PEOPLE ARE ALREADY SEE THE
DEMOCRAT PARTY AS THE PARTY OF
SOCIALISM.
THE PARTY THAT WON'T OPEN
BORDER, AND THE PARTY THAT
ADVOCATES FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS AND
INSTEAD OF AMERICANS THE
DEMOCRATS ARE GOING TO LOSE
BECAUSE OF THEM.
ERIC HOLDER CAN TRY TO TEACH
THEM IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK WE
ALREADY SEE THE DEMOCRAT PARTY
FOR WHO THEY ARE.
AND THEY'RE NOT ADVOCATING OR
WORKING FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
THEY ADVOCATE AND WORK FOR
ILLEGAL ALIEN AND OPEN BORDERS
AND SOCIALISM.
>> A SECOND MEMBER OF THE OBAMA
ADMINISTRATION TO COME OUT AND
SAY WE DO NEED STRONG BORDERS
JEH JOHNSON OBAMA DPGHT OF
SECRETARY SAID THE EXACT SAME
THING WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE
DEMOCRATS IN 2019?
LADIES I HAD TO GET YOUR OPINION
ON OUR FRIEND UP THERE.
TRUDEAU, WITH BROWN FACE THERE
HE IS DRESSED AS SOME IOWA --
ARABIAN GUY HE DUPGHT KNOW HOW
MANY TIME HE DRESS UP IN BLACK
FACE WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT?
>> HE HAS A MORAL COMPASS
AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN HE
SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER 2001,
AND SEEING THIS IN THAT ERA OF
2010 HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER IF
THIS WAS BACK IN THE 60s, I
MAY CUT HIM A LITTLE SHACK
BECAUSE BACK IN THAT TIME THAT
WAS THE GYM CROWE ERA THAT WAS
THE KKK ERA.
THAT WAS ALL PUT IN PLACE BY
DEMOCRATS.
BUT HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER
2001 DRESSED UP LIKE THIS HERE.
SAD, SAD, SAD DAY FOR HIM.
LISTEN I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S
GOING TO BE REELECTED.
YEAH.
I MEAN IT IS NOT THE MOST
OPPORTUNE TIME FOR BLACK FACE
PHOTOS TO SHOW UP A MONTH BEFORE
THE ELECTION.
ALL RIGHT, ABOUT LADIES DIAMOND
AND SILK THERE THEY ARE.
コツ:単語をクリックしてすぐ意味を調べられます!

読み込み中…

Diamond and Silk talk Trudeau's brownface scandal, Elizabeth Warren's ancestry

11 タグ追加 保存
林宜悉 2019 年 10 月 23 日 に公開
お勧め動画
  1. 1. クリック一つで単語を検索

    右側のスプリクトの単語をクリックするだけで即座に意味が検索できます。

  2. 2. リピート機能

    クリックするだけで同じフレーズを何回もリピート可能!

  3. 3. ショートカット

    キーボードショートカットを使うことによって勉強の効率を上げることが出来ます。

  4. 4. 字幕の表示/非表示

    日・英のボタンをクリックすることで自由に字幕のオンオフを切り替えられます。

  5. 5. 動画をブログ等でシェア

    コードを貼り付けてVoiceTubeの動画再生プレーヤーをブログ等でシェアすることが出来ます!

  6. 6. 全画面再生

    左側の矢印をクリックすることで全画面で再生できるようになります。

  1. クイズ付き動画

    リスニングクイズに挑戦!

  1. クリックしてメモを表示

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔