初級 4 タグ追加 保存
動画の字幕をクリックしてすぐ単語の意味を調べられます!
単語帳読み込み中…
字幕の修正報告
>> Neil: BORIS JOHNSON WANTED TO
SUSPEND PARLIAMENT.
ONE PROBLEM, HE HAD THE GET
QUEEN ELIZABETH TO GO ALONG.
GUESS WHAT?
SHE WENT ALONG.
SHE DID.
SHE APPROVED HIS SUSPENDING
PARLIAMENT FOR UPWARDS OF A
MONTH TO CLOSE THE DEAL OR AT
LEAST THAT'S THE IMPRESSION.
BREXIT PARTY LEADER NIGEL FARAGE
JOINS US ON THE PHONE.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN NOW?
WHAT IS PUT IN PLACE?
>> IT'S NOT, NEIL, AS PEOPLE MAY
THINK.
WE HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL POLICY
WHICH MEANS THAT PARLIAMENT
OPERATES THROUGH -- NOT THE
POWER BUT THE AUSPICES OF THE
QUEEN.
WHAT BORIS JOHNSON HAS DONE IS
CLOSED THE CURRENT SESSION OF
PARLIAMENT.
AFTER REOPENING, BORIS JOHNSON
WILL LAY OUT HIS NEW LEGISLATIVE
PROGRAM FOR THE NEXT YEAR.
IT'S A LITTLE BIT LIKE THE STATE
OF THE UNION SPEECH THAT HAPPENS
IN AMERICA.
IT'S ALL BEING PORTRAYED SOME
SORT OF TERRIBLE TRICK THAT
BORIS IS PLAYING ON THE BRITISH
PEOPLE.
IT'S ACTUALLY A NORMAL THING.
>> Neil: SO IS THERE ANYTHING TO
STOP THE BREXIT, YOU KNOW,
DECISION TO MOVE, TO GO AHEAD
AND BOLT FROM THE REST OF THE
EUROPEAN UNION?
>> HOW DO WE LEAVE?
DO WE LEAVE WITH A CLEAN BREAK
BREXIT OR WITH WITHDRAWAL
AGREEMENT THAT HAS BEEN PUT TO
PARLIAMENT THREE TIMES AND THEN
REJECTED.
HERE'S MY CONCERN.
MUCH AS BORIS HAS BROUGHT GREAT
OPTIMISM AND ENERGY TO THE JOB,
THINGS THAT PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS
IDENTIFIED, IT LOOKS LIKE HE
WANTS TO GO FOR AN AMENDED FORM
OF THAT WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT.
THAT WOULD STILL LEAVE US VERY
TIED TO E.U. RULES AND WOULD
MEAN WE COULDN'T DO A TRADE DEAL
WITH THE U.S.A. FOR SEVERAL
YEARS TO COME.
SO WHAT I'M DOING AS LEADER OF
THE BREXIT PARTY IS PUTTING AS
MUCH PRESSURE I CAN ON BORIS AND
SAY COME ON, WE SPENT THREE
YEARS WAITING TO DO THIS.
LET'S GET OUT WITH A CLEAN BREAK
BREXIT AND GET ON WITH OUR
LIVES.
>> Neil: THE FEAR IS IF YOU DID
THAT, THERE WOULD BE HELL TO PAY
AND YOUR BRITISH TALENT HAS BEEN
TUMBLING ON THE CONCERNS THAT
THIS WILL HURT YOU MORE THAN THE
EUROPEANS AND THE REST OF THE
WORLD.
WHAT DO YOU SAY TO THAT?
>> I SPENT 20 YEARS WORKING IN
ECONOMICS BEFORE I GOT IN
POLITICS.
IT'S ALWAYS THE OLD THING.
SELL THE RUMOR BY THE FACT.
FRANKLY ONCE THE U.K. HAS LEFT
THE EUROPEAN UNION, IF YOU DO IT
THE CLEAN WAY, INVESTMENT WILL
FLOOD INTO THE UNITED STATES
BECAUSE WE WILL BE FREE OF
GREECE AND ITALY AND THESE
ECONOMIES THAT ARE DOING SO
BADLY.
THE ARGUMENT AGAINST LEAVING ARE
THOSE FROM THE STATUS QUO.
THE BIG FIRMS THAT WERE DOING
VERY WELL.
AND LIFE IS LIKE THAT.
YOU ALWAYS GET THE BIG AND THE
RICH THAT WANT NO CHANGE.
ACTUALLY, THE TIME HAS COME NOT
JUST ECONOMICALLY TO CHANGE BUT
DEMOCRATICALLY.
WHY SHOULD MY COUNTRY BE RUN BY
UNELECTED BUREAUCRATS IN
RUSSELLS?
I WANT TO BE FREE.
>> Neil: OBVIOUSLY I THINK YOU
KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING THERE
BETTER THAN I DO, BUT MAYBE
BORIS JOHNSON IS FORCING
EUROPE'S HAND HERE.
YOU SAY YOU WON'T RENEGOTIATE
THE DEAL.
THE CLOCK IS TICKING.
YOU BETTER OR WE'RE OUT.
>> OF COURSE.
LOOK, A LOT OF THIS IS
NEGOTIATION.
I DO THINK BORIS JOHNSON TALKING
TOUGH ON NO DEAL IS BECAUSE HE
ACTUALLY WANTS THE EUROPEAN
UNION TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO THE
DEAL THAT MRS. MAY PUT IN PLACE.
MY ARGUMENT IS THIS.
THE DEAL MAY PUT IN PLACE WITH
AMENDMENTS HAS BEEN A TERRIBLE
DEAL AND THE WORST DEAL IN
HISTORY HAND I'M GOING TO
CAMPAIGN FOR A CLEAN BREAK
BREXIT.
WHEN WE'RE CLEAN, WE COULD BY
CHRISTMAS HAVE CENTRAL TRADE
AGREEMENTS WITH THE U.S.A.
HOW BAD IS THAT?
>> I WONDER WHETHER THE
EUROPEANS ARE MORE WORRIED ABOUT
THIS THAN THEY LET ON.
IT'S A CLUB THAT YOU DON'T WANT
TO BE A PART OF.
YOU MENTIONED WHAT IS HAPPENING
WITH SOME MEMBERS LIKE GREECE,
ITALY, PORTUGAL, SPAIN, THAT ARE
STRUGGLING AS MEMBERS OF THAT
EUROPEAN COMMUNITY.
MAYBE THE EUROPEANS FEAR BELGIUM
FIRES MORE TO THE POINT THAT YOU
GO, ALL BETS ARE OFF.
>> I THINK THAT'S RIGHT.
YOU KNOW, US BREAKING FREE, TWO
YEARS DOWN THE ROAD SEEMING TO
DO WELL WILL BE THE END OF THE
EUROPEAN UNION.
AND OF COURSE, THE EUROPEAN
UNION IS AT THE HEART OF THE
GLOBALIST PROJECT.
BREXIT, TRUMP WINNING, BIG
FIGHT-BACKS AGAINST GLOBALISM.
GLOBALISM IS ABOUT LOSING A
DEMOCRACY, LOSING YOUR
INDEPENDENCE, LOSING CONTROL OF
YOUR BORDERS.
SO AT THE MOMENT, WE ARE WITH
THIS BREXIT BATTLE, WE'RE ON THE
FRONT LINES OF SOMETHING THAT
DOESN'T JUST AFFECT US, IT
AFFECTS AMERICA AND AFFECTS THE
WHOLE OF THE WESTERN WORLD.
IT'S FROM MONEY FROM HALF A
DOZEN MULTINATIONAL BANKS AND
BUSINESSES.
DOESN'T SUIT MEN AND WOMEN THAT
WANT TO SET UP ENTERPRISES OR
DEMOCRACY THAT OUR FOREFATHERS
MADE SO MUCH SACRIFICE TO
DEFEND.
I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT BREXIT
コツ:単語をクリックしてすぐ意味を調べられます!

読み込み中…

Farage on why he's concerned with Boris Johnson's Brexit plan

林宜悉 2019 年 9 月 28 日 に公開
お勧め動画
  1. 1. クリック一つで単語を検索

    右側のスプリクトの単語をクリックするだけで即座に意味が検索できます。

  2. 2. リピート機能

    クリックするだけで同じフレーズを何回もリピート可能!

  3. 3. ショートカット

    キーボードショートカットを使うことによって勉強の効率を上げることが出来ます。

  4. 4. 字幕の表示/非表示

    日・英のボタンをクリックすることで自由に字幕のオンオフを切り替えられます。

  5. 5. 動画をブログ等でシェア

    コードを貼り付けてVoiceTubeの動画再生プレーヤーをブログ等でシェアすることが出来ます!

  6. 6. 全画面再生

    左側の矢印をクリックすることで全画面で再生できるようになります。

  1. クイズ付き動画

    リスニングクイズに挑戦!

  1. クリックしてメモを表示

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔