初級 813 タグ追加 保存
動画の字幕をクリックしてすぐ単語の意味を調べられます!
単語帳読み込み中…
字幕の修正報告
MIGHT BE GONE WITH THE SCHWINN. HEY, IT WORKED IN "THE MUPPET
HEY, IT WORKED IN "THE MUPPET MOVIE."
MOVIE." >> THANK YOU FOR THAT.
>> THANK YOU FOR THAT. >>> J.K. ROWLING IS ONE OF THE
>>> J.K. ROWLING IS ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL AUTHORS OF
MOST SUCCESSFUL AUTHORS OF ALL-TIME.
ALL-TIME. HER HARRY POTTER SERIES
HER HARRY POTTER SERIES LAUNCHING AN EMPIRE.
LAUNCHING AN EMPIRE. NOW, FIVE MORE HIGHLY
NOW, FIVE MORE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED MOVIES.
ANTICIPATED MOVIES. >> I GOT A CHANCE TO SIT DOWN,
>> I GOT A CHANCE TO SIT DOWN, THEY CALL HER JO, AND THE CAST
THEY CALL HER JO, AND THE CAST OF HER PROJECT, FANTASTIC
OF HER PROJECT, FANTASTIC BEASTS.
BEASTS. IN 30 ROCK'S RAINBOW ROOM.
IN 30 ROCK'S RAINBOW ROOM. WE TALKED ABOUT HER IMPROBABLE
WE TALKED ABOUT HER IMPROBABLE RISE.
RISE. IT ALL STARTED IN THE '90s.
IT ALL STARTED IN THE '90s. IT WAS AT A TERRIBLE TIME IN HER
IT WAS AT A TERRIBLE TIME IN HER LIFE.
LIFE. SHE LOST HER MOTHER.
SHE LOST HER MOTHER. SHE WAS A SINGLE MOM, THEY WERE
SHE WAS A SINGLE MOM, THEY WERE ON FOOD STAMPS AND HOMELESSNESS.
ON FOOD STAMPS AND HOMELESSNESS. THERE'S SO MANY WOMEN WHO HAVE
THERE'S SO MANY WOMEN WHO HAVE BEEN IN THE SITUATION LIKE THAT,
BEEN IN THE SITUATION LIKE THAT, WHERE YOU HAD NOTHING.
WHERE YOU HAD NOTHING. THE FACT YOU ROSE OUT OF THE
THE FACT YOU ROSE OUT OF THE ASHES IS AMAZING TO ME.
ASHES IS AMAZING TO ME. >> FOR ALL, IT WAS REALLY TOUGH.
>> FOR ALL, IT WAS REALLY TOUGH. I KNEW WHO MY FRIENDS WERE.
I KNEW WHO MY FRIENDS WERE. THEY WERE THERE FOR ME THEN.
THEY WERE THERE FOR ME THEN. AND THAT'S A GIFT.
AND THAT'S A GIFT. IT SOUNDS CRAZY, WHEN I GOT MY
IT SOUNDS CRAZY, WHEN I GOT MY FIRST REJECTION LETTER, I WAS
FIRST REJECTION LETTER, I WAS PROUD OF IT.
PROUD OF IT. >> WHY?
>> WHY? >> I THOUGHT, REAL WRITERS GET
>> I THOUGHT, REAL WRITERS GET REJECTED.
REJECTED. >> Reporter: THE FIRST HARRY
>> Reporter: THE FIRST HARRY POTTER BOOK HIT SHELVES IN 1997.
POTTER BOOK HIT SHELVES IN 1997. IT WAS LOVE AND EVIL, LIFE AND
IT WAS LOVE AND EVIL, LIFE AND DEATH.
DEATH. NOW TALK ABOUT HOW YOUR MOM'S
NOW TALK ABOUT HOW YOUR MOM'S PASSING APPEARED IN THE PAGES
PASSING APPEARED IN THE PAGES SOMEHOW.
SOMEHOW. HOW OFTEN DO YOU THINK ABOUT HER
HOW OFTEN DO YOU THINK ABOUT HER NOW AT THIS POINT IN YOUR LIFE?
NOW AT THIS POINT IN YOUR LIFE? >> CONSTANTLY.
>> CONSTANTLY. BUT IN A POSITIVE WAY.
BUT IN A POSITIVE WAY. THE LAST TIME I GOT TEARY ABOUT
THE LAST TIME I GOT TEARY ABOUT MY MOTHER'S PASSING, I WAS GIVEN
MY MOTHER'S PASSING, I WAS GIVEN AN HONOR AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE,
AN HONOR AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE, AND IF MY MOTHER HAD KNOWN.
AND IF MY MOTHER HAD KNOWN. IT WAS SAD SHE NEVER GOT TO READ
IT WAS SAD SHE NEVER GOT TO READ THE BOOKS.
THE BOOKS. BUT LIFE IS WEIRD BECAUSE THE
BUT LIFE IS WEIRD BECAUSE THE BOOKS WOULDN'T BE WHAT THEY ARE
BOOKS WOULDN'T BE WHAT THEY ARE IF SHE DIDN'T PASS ON.
IF SHE DIDN'T PASS ON. IT'S A BITTERSWEET SITUATION.
IT'S A BITTERSWEET SITUATION. >> DID SHE KNOW ABOUT THE IDEA?
>> DID SHE KNOW ABOUT THE IDEA? >> NO.
>> NO. >> SHE DIDN'T.
>> SHE DIDN'T. DID YOU HAVE THE IDEA?
DID YOU HAVE THE IDEA? >> I DID.
>> I DID. I WAS WORKING ON IT SIX MONTHS
I WAS WORKING ON IT SIX MONTHS BEFORE SHE DIED AND I DIDN'T
BEFORE SHE DIED AND I DIDN'T TELL HER.
TELL HER. >> HARRY'S STORY MAY BE DONE.
>> HARRY'S STORY MAY BE DONE. BUT SHE'S GARYING INGING INGING
BUT SHE'S GARYING INGING INGING "FANTASTIC BEASTS."
"FANTASTIC BEASTS." >> THE VERY FIRST TIME I MET
>> THE VERY FIRST TIME I MET HER, THIS IS CRAZY TALKING ABOUT
HER, THIS IS CRAZY TALKING ABOUT THE BACK OF HER HEAD LIKE THAT.
THE BACK OF HER HEAD LIKE THAT. SHE IS A ROCK STAR.
SHE IS A ROCK STAR. SHE IS SO DOWN TO EARTH.
SHE IS SO DOWN TO EARTH. >> REUNITING A FEW FAMILIAR
>> REUNITING A FEW FAMILIAR FACES.
FACES. >> WE HAD AN INHERENT CHEMISTRY.
>> WE HAD AN INHERENT CHEMISTRY. WE DISCOVERED IT AS IT WENT
WE DISCOVERED IT AS IT WENT ALONG.
ALONG. >> WE GOT A FIRST LOOK AT THE
>> WE GOT A FIRST LOOK AT THE TRAILER THAT INCLUDES A BIG
TRAILER THAT INCLUDES A BIG REVEAL FOR HARRY POTTER FANS.
REVEAL FOR HARRY POTTER FANS. >> A SAFE HOUSE IN PARIS.
>> A SAFE HOUSE IN PARIS. >> SHOULD THINGS GO WRONG, IT'S
>> SHOULD THINGS GO WRONG, IT'S GOOD TO HAVE A MRALSPLACE TO GO,
GOOD TO HAVE A MRALSPLACE TO GO, KNOW, FOR A CUP OF TEA.
KNOW, FOR A CUP OF TEA. ♪
♪ >> THE TIME IS COMING.
>> THE TIME IS COMING. >> YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PICK
>> YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PICK A SIDE.
A SIDE. >> I DON'T DO SIDES.
>> I DON'T DO SIDES. >> IF YOU WERE TO TEE UP WHAT
>> IF YOU WERE TO TEE UP WHAT FANS EXPECT, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY
FANS EXPECT, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY MOST?
MOST? >> YOU SEE CLAUDIA KIM'S
>> YOU SEE CLAUDIA KIM'S CHARACTER AND THAT CHARACTER
CHARACTER AND THAT CHARACTER NAMED.
NAMED. >> WE GET A CONNECTION TO KNOW
>> WE GET A CONNECTION TO KNOW ABOUT THE STORIES WE LOVE FROM
ABOUT THE STORIES WE LOVE FROM HARRY POTTER.
HARRY POTTER. >> JUST LOOK AT EZRA'S FACE.
>> JUST LOOK AT EZRA'S FACE. >> I HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH
>> I HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS MATERIAL AS A CHILD.
THIS MATERIAL AS A CHILD. IT WAS MY BIBLE AND SECURITY
IT WAS MY BIBLE AND SECURITY BLANKET.
BLANKET. >> YOU ARE THEIR CHILDHOOD IN
>> YOU ARE THEIR CHILDHOOD IN SOME WAYS.
SOME WAYS. >> THEY'RE A REFUGE FOR SOME
>> THEY'RE A REFUGE FOR SOME PLACES.
PLACES. THEY'RE THE THEMES OF LOVE,
THEY'RE THE THEMES OF LOVE, LOSS, SAFETY.
LOSS, SAFETY. I WROTE SOMETHING AS MUCH AS I
I WROTE SOMETHING AS MUCH AS I NEEDED AS WANTED TO WRITE.
NEEDED AS WANTED TO WRITE. >> WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT WHERE SHE
>> WHEN YOU TALK ABOUT WHERE SHE WAS, HOMELESSNESS, SHE'S THE
WAS, HOMELESSNESS, SHE'S THE FIRST SELF-MADE AUTHOR
FIRST SELF-MADE AUTHOR BILLIONAIRE.
BILLIONAIRE. SHE HAS NEVER FORGOTTEN WHERE
SHE HAS NEVER FORGOTTEN WHERE SHE CAME FROM.
SHE CAME FROM. I FOUND HER FASCINATEING AND DOW
I FOUND HER FASCINATEING AND DOW TO EARTH.
TO EARTH. >> WHAT A WEALTH OF MATERIAL.
>> WHAT A WEALTH OF MATERIAL. >> SHE COULD WRITE EVERY DAY.
>> SHE COULD WRITE EVERY DAY. >> I SAW HER INTERACTING WITH A
>> I SAW HER INTERACTING WITH A YOUNG BOY, AND HE SAID, BECAUSE
YOUNG BOY, AND HE SAID, BECAUSE OF YOU, I LOVE TO READ.
OF YOU, I LOVE TO READ. >> IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE FULL
コツ:単語をクリックしてすぐ意味を調べられます!

読み込み中…

【映画で英語】J・K・ローリングのルーツと『ファンタスティック・ビースト』(JK Rowling Opens Up About Her Roots And "Fantastic Beasts" | TODAY)

813 タグ追加 保存
April Lu 2018 年 11 月 5 日 に公開
お勧め動画

コメント

読み込み中…
  1. 1. クリック一つで単語を検索

    右側のスプリクトの単語をクリックするだけで即座に意味が検索できます。

  2. 2. リピート機能

    クリックするだけで同じフレーズを何回もリピート可能!

  3. 3. ショートカット

    キーボードショートカットを使うことによって勉強の効率を上げることが出来ます。

  4. 4. 字幕の表示/非表示

    日・英のボタンをクリックすることで自由に字幕のオンオフを切り替えられます。

  5. 5. 動画をブログ等でシェア

    コードを貼り付けてVoiceTubeの動画再生プレーヤーをブログ等でシェアすることが出来ます!

  6. 6. 全画面再生

    左側の矢印をクリックすることで全画面で再生できるようになります。

  1. クイズ付き動画

    リスニングクイズに挑戦!

  1. クリックしてメモを表示

  1. UrbanDictionary 俚語字典整合查詢。一般字典查詢不到你滿意的解譯,不妨使用「俚語字典」,或許會讓你有滿意的答案喔