Placeholder Image

字幕表 動画を再生する

審査済み この字幕は審査済みです
  • I'm not pleased your boyfriend is meeting us for the first time to disrupt this delicate house of cards that is our friendship.

    あなたの彼氏との初対面、嬉しくないな。私たちのデリケートな友情の邪魔をしに来るんでしょ。

  • I'm 80% happy for you and the other 20% is the pressed jealousy because I'm so alone.

    私は嬉しいの 8 割、残りの 2 割は嫉妬の塊かな。だってすごく寂しいんだもん。

  • Oh, I'm so nervous for my boyfriend to meet you two disasters.

    あぁ、すごく緊張する。私の彼があなたたち2人と会うだなんて。

  • Oh, there's something I read on the internet that I don't quite have all details for.

    そういえば、ちょっとネットで読んだんだけど。細かいところまでは覚えていないんだけど、

  • But, if true, I find outrageous!

    でも本当だったら、すごいことなの!

  • Wow...

    へぇ~。

  • Oh, going to meet my boyfriend outside so he's less intimidated.

    あ、彼のところに行ってくる。ビビりが収まるようにね。

  • I am so disappointed that you're late.

    遅れて来るなんてメチャメチャがっかり~。

  • Oh, making up excuses about parking and traffic that aren't true at all.

    あぁ、言い訳させてもらうと、車止めるところがなかなかなくて。道も混んでたし。全然嘘だけど。

  • Ok, 15 seconds of summaries about my friends, and their backgrounds, and words of encouragement because I need to believe them myself...

    それじゃ、15秒で友達のこと話すね。どんな人たちとか。あと、励ましの言葉。自分に言い聞かせなくちゃ…。

  • Ohh aggressive intimacy!

    う~ん、積極的にいっちゃう!

  • If you impress me I'll be your biggest asset in this relationship.

    あなたのこと凄いと私に思わせたら、1 番の仲間になってあげる。

  • Uh, we have nothing to talk about...

    えっと、特に話すことも…

  • ummm...

    え~っと…

  • Internally comparing you to all her ex-boyfriends.

    心の中であなたとこの子の元カレ全員と比べてるんだけど…。

  • Ah, uh, politely asking what you're doing for work, but I'm really checking to see if you're a deadbeat or not.

    えっと、お行儀良く、あなたが何の仕事してるか聞いてみるけど、実は、ダメ人間じゃないかどうかチェックしてる。

  • Oversimplifying my job to the point of inaccuracy, just so you understand.

    ちょっと言わせてもらうけど、僕の仕事のこと簡単に聞こうとし過ぎて、別の方向に行っちゃってるね。

  • I know people like to talk about themselves.

    みんな、自分の話をするのが好きでしょ。

  • Yea, uh, playing myself up.

    そうだね。じゃ、ちょっと自分のこと言わせてもらうね。

  • Talking about all the activities I do to distract from the gaping hole that is my life.

    自分がやっていることを全部話して、私の人生というぽっかりあいた穴から気をそらすことにするね。

  • Launching into a detailed explanation of something that nobody...

    詳しい説明をするとね、誰も…

  • Interrupting you because I feel like a mediator and you tend to go on and on...

    ちょっと邪魔してゴメンね。なんか私、仲裁人の気分で。あなたずっと話続けてるから…。

  • Robbie, prodding about something you love cause I need you to smile and not to look like such an asshole.

    ロビー、あなたの好きなことの話をしてよ。笑顔を見せて。そんなウザそうな顔してないで。

  • Yea, if you hurt her, I will kill you.

    そうだね。もしこの子を傷つけたら、殺してやるから。

  • Relating that to something I know about Kelsey, so you guys know I listen.

    それはケルシーに関する僕の知識に紐づけしておくよ。つまり、ちゃんと言うこと聞くってことね。

  • Ahh, positive things about Kelsey.

    おぉ~、ケルシーに朗報。

  • Yea, she's all we have in common.

    そうだね、ケルシーは僕たちみんなのものだ。

  • Maneuvering into a conversation about something that I just read on the internet!

    ちょっと話を変えるね。ネットでちょっと読んだんだけど。

  • I was just talking about that!

    ちょうどその話をしようとしてたの!

  • Well, then I'll try out a potentially offensive joke.

    えっと、じゃあ、ちょっと不愉快な冗談でも言ってみようかな。

  • (Laughing)

    ハハハハハ

  • Trying not to be a stick in the mud, but definitely offended.

    古い人間になりたくはないけど、確実に不愉快にはなったね。

  • I like you better now that I know you're a hater too.

    気に入ったわ。あなたも人嫌いな口なんだね。

  • Okay, defending Chris' joke.

    あぁ、クリスの冗談を拾ってくれてる。

  • Trying not to see too emotionally overworked by politics.

    自分のポジションを手に入れるのにやり過ぎだけど、あまり感情的に捉えないようにしてる。

  • Ahh, apologizing even though I totally don't mean it.

    あぁ、ゴメンね。全然そんなつもりもなかったけど。

  • Ohh, hmm, I'd like to get drunk in the morning.

    あぁ、う~んと、朝から酔っぱらいたい気分。

  • Joke at Kelsey's expense.

    ケルシーを踏み台にした冗談ね。

  • I mean, joke at Kelsey's expense.

    そう、ケルシーを踏み台にした冗談。

  • (Laughing)

    ハハハハハ

  • haha, wondering why I hate you all.

    ハハ、なんでだろ。みんなのこと嫌いだな。

  • Negative things about Kelsey.

    ケルシーに問題発生。

  • No, negative things about Kelsey.

    ケルシーに問題発生~。

  • Eh, negative things about Kelsey.

    え~、ケルシーに問題発生~。

  • Trying not to seem outrageous. Glad you guys are all getting along.

    イライラしてないように見せてるけど、みんな仲良くやれてるみたいで良かった。

  • Alcohol.

    お酒~!

  • Alcohol makes us friends!

    酒で友情を深めよう!

I'm not pleased your boyfriend is meeting us for the first time to disrupt this delicate house of cards that is our friendship.

あなたの彼氏との初対面、嬉しくないな。私たちのデリケートな友情の邪魔をしに来るんでしょ。

字幕と単語
審査済み この字幕は審査済みです

B1 中級 日本語 ケルシー 冗談 良く 愉快 すごく みんな

彼女の親友を紹介されたときの本音は...?

  • 19102 794
    Sabrina Hsu   に公開 2020 年 11 月 18 日
重要英単語

前のバージョンに戻す